➪7

~

~

[2nd person]

You walked into the gym in the clothes Kiyoko gave you, along with Takahashi coming up to you saying that her parents wanted her home now, so she had to leave. You bid her goodbye after exchanging numbers and gave the gym bag back to Kiyoko. You watched as the boys played a bit more laughing slightly as certain carrot head, got a ball to the face.

"How unfortunate" you mumbled whilst trying to hide your amusement. You thanked Kiyoko once again and returned to watching in a more sophisticated manner.

Your position is a wing spiker but you had learned over the years to play different positions and adapt well to the situation you were put in. You were having a 3x3 against each other and your team included Kageyama and Hinata (they kinda insisted) against Tsukishima, Tanaka and Nishinoya.

You were up to serve first, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling while opening your eyes look at them. Taking a few steps back, you ran forward and leaped into the air as high as you could, waiting for the ball to come into contact with your palm.

As soon as it was in your line of vision and infront of your hand, you shot it forward over the other side of the net and watched as it slammed against the gym floor. You landed back on the ground peacefully without making a sound and looked back to the ones who stared.

"WOAH (Y/N), that was so cool how'd you do it like that?!"

Their faces were shocked as if they didn't know it was coming, you were The Black Dove after all. After some unwanted attention the match continued with you coming up to serve again.

You were going to attempt a powerful serve but with a twist, quite literally, you got into position for your serve, aiming it at the teams libero, then hit it with your hand slightly curved, sending it with a swerved motion, putting off the opposing teams players.

Hinata was shocked at your serve once again and had sparkles surrounding him along with Kageyama. It seems all the other players had seemed to take an interest in you as well. Though, they do say, first impressions matter.

~le time skip brought to you by Kageyama's love for milk~

You had won the match, with the first and third set belonging to your team. The first person to approach you was none other than Hinata Shoyo himself. His first question (yea, first, there was a lot more to go) was how you were able to spike with such control, he was saying it whilst bouncing up and down and including noises that weren't quite words.

"How did you send the ball like, WHAM, and all like WHOOSH and then it went KAPOW!" you were honestly confused. How tf does he talk like that and expect people to understand? You sure didn't, but this was irrelevant as he just kept on going.

Slowly stepping away, you backed into a certain blonde beanpole with an unamused look on his face, you turned around to look at him, noticing the scowl, "Careful, if you keep that expression up it will stick like that" All you got in reply was a 'tch' then he walked away over to his freckled friend.

What an, interesting first experience.

~🎀~

(A/n) - oof this chapter hella short cuz i'm so out of ideas already plus its always like 1 in the morning when i post these for some reason so yeah but i hope it was an enjoyable experience

Edited ✔︎

Edited ✔︎✔︎