~A Serpent's Bite~

"Cmon Helix, you can do better then that!" I shouted as I kept jumping from rock to rock "how dare you master! Shadow Tornado Leaf storm!"

The attack almost hit the rock, but I jumped in time "almost Helix, Man..this new way of training is awesome" I Said "good thing we came up with it, can't wait to continue later" Helix Said as I jumped down

~~

"Ready Dharak?" I Asked "Yup, time to do some midnight training" Dharak Said as we headed to a open clearing "Alright, Bakugan Brawl! Dharak stand!" I shouted as he stood.

"Let's do this!"

~

"Cmon you guys, I know you can do better then that" I Said as I jumped from tree to tree "you asked for t mistress, Shadow Curse Tornado!" Wyvern shouted, the attack made me fall as it hit the branch.

"Nice one Wyvern, Helix Dharak. Cmon let's continue!" I shouted "master...aren't you tired?" Helix Asked "nope, Cmon we need to train" I Said "hey watch it!"

"Huh? Whoa, sorry Serpenoid. Wait...Serpenoid?! I thought there was none left" I Said "I'm the last the survived, Hey I know you"

"You do?" I Asked "yes, Hydranoid told me about you. Mind if we Brawl?" Serpenoid Asked "uh sure...but why?" I questioned "see I wanna save Hydranoid, so I wanna see if your a good partner" Serpenoid Said.

"Alright, Hey Helix help me out" I Said "Of course Master, I'm ready" Helix Said as I grabbed her

"Gate Card Set!" I shouted throwing the card "Bakugan Brawl! Helix stand!" I shouted "this should be fun, Shadow Poison Fang!"

"Ability Active! Shadow Shield!" I shouted as the attack was blocked "not bad kid, but can you block this? Void Poison!"
"Ability Active! Nova Shinning Shadow Burst!" I shouted as the attack hit Serpenoid.

"Hydranoid was right, you are powerful" Serpenoid Said as he came closer to me "does this mean you'll join me?" I Asked "yes~" Serpenoid Said, he then felt something and turned.

I look seeing someone "who are you?" I asked, but no answer "empress asked you a question sir, who are you?!" Serpenoid Asked, but still no answer

"Hold on...do I...know you?" I Asked "Milady, his aura...I think he's..."

Just then, the wind picked up. I open my eyes seeing he was gone "Wyvern...that couldn't have been..."
"I think that was...I think that was.."

"Shun!"