~Surprise Visitor~

*next stop...beta city huh, wonder which Vexos is going to be there?*

"I thought you guys, might be thirsty" Marucho Said "thanks Marucho" I Said grabbing one "how is it?" Wyvern Asked "the drink is good, it totally woke me up" I Said "that's good, we don't need you fainting on us Milady" Wyvern Said as I sighed.

"I already promised the others I would stop the midnight and day training, so don't sweat" I Said, I then got a call from someone "hello?"

"Hey sis! It's me!"
"Icicle, it's so nice to hear your voice again. So what's up?" I Asked "checking in on the Bakugan we sent, are they behaving?"
"Yup, Falco and Plitheon are really helpful. Helix and Dharak are also helpful, but mostly in battle"
"That's good, I hope you can free ice soon"
"Same here sis, Same here"

~~

"Alright Helix and Dharak Ready?" I Asked "Yup! Let's do this"
"Bakugan Brawl! Helix and Dharak stand!" I shouted "time to train brother" Helix Said "I'm not going easy on you Helix" Dharak Said.

"Okay Dharak, Ready. Ability Active! Dark Tornado!" I shouted "Darkness Waver!"

"Nice Dharak! But try this, Dragon Hummer!" I shouted as Dharak's Ability's were nullified "now hit em Helix!" I shouted as they both went to there normal forms.

"Great job you two, huh?" I look up at the sky, seeing cards falling. I grab one and look at it "what's this? A gate card.."
"That's strange, why are they falling out of the sky?" Helix Asked "I have no Clue, we better head in and rest. It's getting pretty late" I Said as I put the card away

~~~

It was late at night, everyone one of us were outside eating (Food!)
"Empress~ What troubles~ you?" Serpenoid Asked "hmm? Oh uh...I guess I just miss home that's all" I Said as I heard Dan yell.

"What just happened?" I Asked "everyone just asked if Runo was Dan's Girlfriend" Drago Said as I looked at him "wait...isn't she tho?" I Asked "you to! Man who tells you guys this?!"

~~

"Runo...don't leave please.."
"Runo? Who's that?" Falco Asked "Right you two were asleep, we'll Runo is Dan's girlfriend...I think. She's one of Ivy's best friends, and she misses her a lot" Wyvern Said "I see, hmm? Wyvern do you feel this energy?" Falco Asked.

"Ya...where's it coming from?" Wyvern Asked "come on Julie!"

"Huh?! W...What just...Runo?" I look around seeing no one here "Runo, I don't think this is safe"

When I got out of my room I got confused "that was Julie's voice?"

"I'll take that Risk! Now just hit the switch!"

"Dan guys! What's going on?" I Asked "we, don't know" Dan Said "But...what if I read the instructions wrong. You can get hurt!"

"Julie...how can...how can we hear hers and Runo's voice?" I Asked "no clue" Falco Said "Wyvern...you don't think.."
"Yup, Runo is trying to get here. And I think she's at Dr.Michele's lab" Wyvern Said "I get it know...the gate cards and this...the portal must have opened somewhere" I said as I looked around.

"Falco...do you sense a portal anywhere?" I Asked "not really...but something's coming My Liege" Falco Said "Dan"

I look behind seeing Runo "Runo...Falco something isn't right here" I Said "I see what you mean, Runo isn't really here. She's stuck between both worlds" Falco Said as I nodded

"Falco...do you know what'll happen if she doesn't find a way back to the human world?" I Asked "I believe...she'll be stuck, forever" Falco Said as I become worried.

*we must locate that portal...I can't lose my best friend in this world!*

"Milady..."
"Is she blaming herself?" Serpenoid Asked "I don't know...she's spacing out, so she can't hear what there saying. Cmon, let's get her inside. Go let Shun know k" Wyvern Said as Serpenoid headed to Shun.

"Milady, Cmon we need to move. Micheal sent us coordinates to a portal" Wyvern Said "Alright...let's go"

~~
"The gate is due, west of that mountain. That's it" Dan said "then, let's go. Before the gate closes" Shun Said as I grabbed my Gauntlet, I take one more look at Shun. I couldn't help but fell down when he smiled at Runo.

We ran outside to get Runo through the portal, but we were stopped by Shadow "Shadow...I can't let him stop them..." I looked at my Gauntlet then at Shadow
"Dan, you get Runo to that portal. I'll deal with him" I Said as I walked up "are you sure?" Dan asked

"Yes! Now shadow, I heard your good with Darkus Bakugan. I want to see your true power with them" I Said "good luck Icy" Dan Said as I smirked.

"Gauntlet Power Strike!"

"Gate Card Set!" Shadow shouted throwing the card "Bakugan Brawl! Darkus Silthy stand!" Shadow Said "Alright, Who should I start with?"

"I'll smash that Bakugan, send me in master" Helix Said as I grabbed him "Bakugan Brawl! Helix stand!" I shouted "This should be fun" Helix Said.
"Helix remember, keep his Bakugan away from Dan and Runo" I Said "got it"
"Ability Active! Dragon hummer!" I shouted as Shadow's Ability was nullified "Shadow! Your fight is with me, not them! If you want to stop them, you better defeat me first!" I shouted.

"Alright then, Silthy Attack That Dragonoid!" Shadow shouted "Ability Active! Black Armour!" I shouted as his attack was blocked
I saw Runo run into the portal "good she's safe, now to deal with you" I Said as I saw Spectra and Gus running towards the portal.

"There trying to get to earth?! Master we need to stop them!" Helix shouted "right, don't let them get in Helix!" I shouted as Shadow's Bakugan blocked his way.

I saw Spectra, Gus and Lync go through the portal "hey guys, go and help Dan!" I shouted "Baron and I will, you three stay here and watch her" Mira Said as they both ran into the portal

"Be careful you three..."