~Shadows~

"The others took off, so I'll crush you instead. Ability Active! Darkus Stream!" Shadow Said
Helix:900>>>600

"Afraid of the dark, girly?" Shadow Asked "Of course not, Ability Active! Dark Tornado!" I shouted as Helix power was back and went up by 400.
"Now hit em" I Said as Shadow's Bakugan was sent back.

"You think your so big girly!" Shadow said as I caught Helix "how pathetic" I Said as I heard a voice say the same thing
"That wasn't really a battle, how weak is he?" I Asked "I hope, Dan and the others made it through the gate Alright" Marucho Said "we'll just have to wait" Shun Said as I sighed.

"So basically, it's up to us. You have a problem ace?" I Asked "ya I do, we're at team. You don't just take off" Ace Said as he looked at the ground "awe, just give it a rest Ace. We'll destroy the dimension control, at Beta City. That should pass the time, unless your afraid" Shun Said.

"As if, maybe we'll free all the Bakugan by the time they get back"

~~

"Urgh! I can't believe I let Spectra get away" I shouted as I punched the wall "Okay calm down, what's gotten into you Milady?" Wyvern Asked "I don't know Wyvern, something's up with me. And I don't know what's wrong with me" I Said as I gripped on my Gauntlet.

"Why don't you rest, it might help you relax" Wyvern suggested "guess your right, just don't tell the others please" I Said as I closed my lights and tried to rest.

~Dream~

"Where...Where am I?" I Asked as I looked around "A dream of shadows my dear"
"W...Who said that?" I Asked "your dreams will become nightmares, and will be feed to the Shadows"

"Shadows?! What does that even mean...who are you?! What do you mean, my nightmares will be feed to the shadows?" I asked "You'll know soon enough young one, but now. Get ready for a painful nightmare"

~end of Dream~

"W...What was that? And who's voice was that?" I Asked *Shadows? What does he mean by that, something...isn't right. That voice, that couldn't have been...Shade?*