~Taiming A Thunder Storm~

I told Dan and the others, that I would be visiting my home land. Falco went back to New Vestoria for his brothers sake, Ice went back to protecting my sister. So I headed to Windous to see it's leader.

"Here we are Wyvern, her palace..hey Tornress! I'm here!" I Shouted, I saw her appear in front of me "Icy it's good to see you again, how've ya been?" Tornress Asked "it's been good, I'm taking a break from everyone right now" I Said "I'm surprised. Your usually with Shun" Tornress Said as I blushed

"I needed a break from everything that's been happening, so I came here" I Said "I see, why not come in. We can have a nice talk about everything that's been happening"

~~

"Hmm..it seems like both Ice and Falco wanted to protect there loved ones. I can understand that, so there must be another reason you came here" Tornress Said as I nodded.

"I was hoping to have Thunder's help with it, after losing the Ice energy..I'm going to need all the help I can get" I Said "I see, well..I'll let you use him in battle. But you know how he is, he won't go without reason"

"I know..but he will come, I know it. I know him to well Torn, I know I was in love with him a while ago when I had my Bakugan powers. But after Naga left, I've stayed human forever. And you know why" "yes, if you wanna see him. He's in the forest of Thunder"

~~

"Thunder! Thunder it's me Icy!" I Shouted "you sure he's here?" Wyvern Asked "if it isn't my old mate" "speak of the devil, hey Thunder how've ya been?" "Oh hush it! Why are you here?" Thunder Asked

"I'm here to ask you for help" I Said "help? Why would I help you! You basically left me, for a human!" Thunder Shouted "Naga turned me into a human! And I stayed a human, and I'm here cause our worlds needs help" I Said "help? From what exactly?" Thunder Asked.

"Someone named Zenoheld, is looking for all Seven attributes. He already has four of them..which means he has the Ice energy" I Said "What?! But how! How did he defeat you?" Thunder Asked
"He didn't defeat me. It was a Vexos, her name is Mylene. That's why I'm here, I need your help Thunder..Ice is back Protecting Icicle and Falco went back to New Vestoria. Helix and his brother are both at our core protecting it, so your my Lady hope Thunder..please I need your help" I Said.

"Fine I'll help, but you'll have to defeat me" Thunder Said as I got a call "Shun? What's wrong?" I Asked "you remember billy right?" Shun Asked "ya..what about him?" I Asked "he came later on today, and he was followed" Shun Said as he showed me a pic.

"Mylene and Shadow?! Oh no..this is bad, I'll get back as soon as I can" I said "Alright just hurry k" Shun Said as he ended the call "I see your troubles, I won't battle you. But I do want to know, why do you care for these humans?" Thunder Asked

"Because..they care for Bakugan, there always there for each other. It's because of Bakugan, that I've met so many amazing people. They've been so kind and nice, there always there for each other. they'd save the Bakugan from Naga, That's a reason why I care for them. I know there's another reason..but Thunder, nothing can make me betray my friends, they won't betray each other and I won't betray them. So Thunder, please help me and my friends with our mission in stay on Saving Vestoria and defeat Zenoheld?"

"I get why now, because of these humans. They've made our worlds have peace, so I'll help you protect the last of the Energy's. Don't worry Master, I won't let you down"

"Thank you Thunder"