~Saving A Sister~

"Why did we agree on watching this?" Wyvern Asked "I don't know, I was bored" I Said as the movie ended "good it's over, anything about our sister?" Wyvern Asked "no...she's somewhere here but, I don't know where. I can't pick up her Gauntlet" I Said as I sighed.
"Don't worry, we'll find her" Wyvern Said, I then saw the guys arguing.

"Man can they give it a rest..it's just a stupid movie anyways. And besides, we can't really do anything..Wyvern let's head to our room, and do another search for my sister" I Said as I got up and left

~~
I gave up searching and decided to watch another movie with the others, when the girl in the movies screamed Mira, Runo and Julie screamed.
I look at the guys, seeing they've fallen asleep *shun is so cute when he's sleeping*

I then heard beeping from my Gauntlet "hmm?" When I look, it's showing me Icicle's signal "Wyvern, let's go. One of the Vexos is with her!"

~~

When I got to the location, I saw my sister and Lync "Lync! Let my sister go!" I shouted "not a chance, she's very helpful if bringing you here. So come with me quietly, and she'll be set free" Lync said as I growled.

"Not happening! I rather battle then give up to you!" I shouted "so be it, you wait here" Lync Said as he threw my sister to the side "how dare you! You'll pay!"

"Gauntlet Power Strike!"

"Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! Wyvern stand!" I shouted "if I beat you, you'll be perfect bait for Shun. Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Aluze stand!" Lync Shouted as Aluze rose.

"Ability Active! Neo Moonlight Wave!" I shouted as Wyvern gained power
Wyvern:700<<<900

"Ability Active! Dora Cannon!" Lync Shouted
Wyvern:900>>>500
"Ability Active! Neo Curse Storm!" I shouted as Wyvern hit Aluze sending him back.

"You better give up Lync, you won't defeat me" I Said "Not a chance, I know Mylene defeated you and got the Ice energy. But I'm going to win so I can battle Shun again, it would be fun seeing him trying to save you" Lync Said as I growled.

"That's never going to happen! Bakugan Brawl! Ice stand!" I shouted "so that's the all powerful Ice, doesn't look all powerful to me" Lync Said "how dare you! I'll make this painful for you" Ice Said
"Bakugan Brawl! Aluze stand!" Lync Shouted "Lets start with this, Gate Card Open! Northern Curse Storm!" I shouted as the field changed
Wyvern:700<<<1000
Aluze:700>>>300

"What!"
"Northern Curse can only be used when Ice is on the field, it gives Ice 400 points and subtracts the same amount off yours" I Said a she growled "Ability Active! Thunder Striper!" Lync shouted.

"Not happening, Ability Active! Northern moonlight!" I shouted as Lync's Ability was nullified "what! No way?!"
"Ice Let's finish this, Bakugan Trap I need you! Ice angle!" I shouted as my Angle rose.

"Double Ability Active! Blizzard Storm Plus Cursive Ice storm!" I shouted as the battle ended "how..I lost to a princess?!" Lync Shouted as I walked up to him "get outta here, and never show your face to me again!" I shouted

"I won't forget this!" Lync Shouted as he left, I untied my sister and hugged her tight "I'm so glad your safe sis..." I Said as I cried "I'm glad you saved me sister, thank you Sister" Icicle Said as she let go.

"I better be off, say hi to the others for me" Icicle Said "Alright, be safe please" I Said "I will, Ice take good care of her" Icicle Said "hey! I don't need Ice to protect me!" I shouted
"Oh that's right, you have a boyfriend to protect you" Icicle Said as she laughed, I blushed madly

"I...Icicle!"