(I Don't Have A Title)

"So this is the place, huh Spectra?" Dan asked "Incredible. We're actually inside the Vexos, merf Center. So cool" Ace Said "I've heard stories about how big it is, but now that I've seen it with my own eyes. Awe man!" Baron Said.

"Whoa..this place is heavily fortified" Mira said "Thunder, do you sense them?" I asked in a whispered voice "yes, there presence is here. We just need to find the machine and break it" Thunder whispered in my ear.

"Alright guys! Pitter patter, the clock is ticking" Dan said "Dan, this place is massive. How do we even know where to start?" Mira asked "hey spectra, how about a little help? Taking down Zenoheld is a good thing for both of us" Dan said
"The bet we made, was to show you the location of the palace Dan. Not to do your dirty work for you" Spectra Said "What?"

"Cmon Spectra, you in a bad mood? What's with all the attitude huh?" Marucho Asked "it appears that..you think we're partners, but let me assure you..that we're not" Spectra Said.
"Master Spectra has honoured his part of the bargain. Now get lost, we owe you nothing more" Gus said

"Huh? I don't understand you guys, we should be united on this." Dan Said "your a fool, to think we would ever be united. On anything, let's go Gus" spectra Said "yes Master spectra" Gus Said as they left.

"Man, those guys are a couple of real jerks" Baron Said "for sure" Ace Said "Yup."
"Are you guys really that surprised? Cmon we need to start our search" Mira said "ya!"

"Master Icy, I May have a hunch on where they could've put it" Thunder Said "really? Where?" I Asked "it is within the palace, and I believe it's up high"

~

"Awe man it's gotta be here somewhere!" Dan Said "were to exposed out here, we could be caught by the Vexos" Ace Said "ya Ace is right Dan" Mira said "perhaps we can devise a better plan, for our search pattern" Marucho suggested "if we were Zenoheld, where would we hide the BT system?" Shun Asked.

"Up there probably" Dan Said "where it's really hard to get at" Baron Said "Quick! Let's hop in that" Mira said as she pointed at a car

"Input destination please"
"Take us to the BT system" dan said
"Sorry, you do not have the correct authorization for that destination."

"Oh, of course not" Dan Said "here let me try something" Mira said as she put in a location as we headed to the BT system.

~~

"Oh yea! Look at the baby go go go!"
"Oh my..I can't believe I'm in here with this goofball" "Thunder, don't be rude. If you don't want to be out here, then go in the hoodie with Wyvern" I Said crossing my arms "alright sorry, if you need me I'll be with Wyvern" Thunder Said as he went inside my hoodie.

*I'll save you mother and father..I won't let Zenoheld use you for evil*