~Rescured~

"Urgh...my head. I'm back here, guess they trust me that much" I Said as I stood up *I need to find Shun...Ace and Marucho..*

"Well well, where do you think your going?" I looked behind me seeing Shadow "you again, what do you want Shadow?" I Asked "I was told to keep any eye on you, and that's what I'm doing." Shadow Said

"I don't need a babysitter, just leave me alone. And where is my Bakugan?" I Asked "don't worry about them, there with the prince" Shadow Said as I grinch my teeth.

"Leave me alone, I'm just going on a walk k" I Said as I continued

~~

I stopped in front of a door, when I opened it my eyes widened "Shun! Ace, Marucho! Cmon you guys, wake up!" I shouted banging on the glass *they can't hear me...I have to free them!*

I look over seeing a control panel "how do I...I can't work something like this..." I look at the cases, seeing all there Bakugan in a hole "what if...if I take those out, then they'll be set free!"

"What are you doing?" I flinched as I was about to grab Ingram "I knew Shadow couldn't do it, don't think I'm keeping my eyes off you!" Mylene shouted as she grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!" I shouted "not a chance, Hydron told me to do something. And I'm doing it, we have a special way to punish you"

~

"Urgh...!"
"Lets leave her, keep the Machine on Shadow. This is her punishment for, betraying us" Mylene Said as they left "urgh...Dan..please hurry back.." I Said as I continued getting shocked.

*if this continues...I won't be able to live...please, someone help me*

I was about to close my eyes, but I saw the door open. The person who came in stopped the machine and let me free "Icy, are you okay?" I look up seeing Shun, Ace and Marucho.

"Guys...how'd you?"
"We don't really know...someone let us out, what happened to you?" Shun Asked "I can't remember...all I remember is...Serpent evolving, Shun where are my Bakugan?" I Asked "I have them here, don't worry there safe" Shun Said as I held them close.

"Now cmon, we need to get to Dan" Shun Said as he helped me stand up "Alright, let's go"

~~

"Drago!"
"Where'd he get, that kind of power?" Marucho Asked "it's incredible" Wyvern Said "he used the power of...the perfect core" I Said as I stared at Drago.

"How you feeling?" Wyvern Asked "not to good Wyvern...but I'll be fine" I Said as I looked at Serpent *please serpent...wake up*

Dan used one last Ability, to finish the battle "what about the controller?" Wyvern Asked as it exploded
"Wyvern, so glad to see back to your old self" I Said smiling "Same here Milady" Wyvern Said, I jumped on Wyvern's back as we started flying

"Mistress..."

I turn my head seeing Ice in Shadows hand "Ice...I'm sorry..I can't save you now."
"Mistress please! Stay with me!"

"Don't worry ice...I'll save you, once we destroy the last controller"