~Home Sweet Celebration~

Ever since the BT system was destroyed, I had packed my things for the Celebration back home. Of course for some reason, Shun wanted to come along.

"Why did you want to come along Shun?" I Asked "I have my reasons" Shun Said as I giggled "alright, just stay near me k" I Said as we reached the gate "who goes there?"

"Calm down Kia, it's just me. I came back for the Home Coming" I Said "your highness?! Open the gates! Icy is back!" Kia Shouted as the gates opened.

"Your highness! Welcome home, we have everything prepared for your arrival. Your room is ready for the one night stay, and...huh..who's this your highness?" Kia Asked "this is my boyfriend Shun, he wanted to come" I Said

"I see, well your parents and sister plus Arctic are in the back courtyard" Kia Said "thanks, let's go Shun"

~~

"Hey guys!" "Icy! Welcome home" I ran up to my sister hugging her tight "I see you brought a friend my dear" my father said as Shun walked up "this is my boyfriend Shun, he came to see my home and my family" I Said as my father stared him down.

"It's nice to see my daughter found a very handsome boy" my mother said "m..mom! You know how that annoys me? Like..almost a lit of girls fall for him because of his looks, it really annoys me" I Said as I heard Shun chuckle.

"Why don't you rest, it must've been tiring for you two" my mother said "is Arctic at the gardens?" I Asked "yes, she's with Ice. Why don't you say hi"

~

"Are you sure..I mean, Dharak has been missing for a long time. Helix and thunder both left mistress, Wyvern must leave her. Are you sure you want to help her?"

"Ice Arctic!" "Lord Icy, good to see you. And great to finally meet you Shun, have you been taking care of Icy?" Arctic Asked "Of course, is made sure she doesn't get into any trouble" Shun Said "that's good, why don't you two rest. The preparations are almost done, I'll have someone come and get you two"

~~

The party started, my father already gave his speech "now, my daughter Icy will make her announcement" I walk up, before I spoke my father whispered something in me ear.

"I am glad to see my home happy again, the old king and queen are back. Plus the Ice Wyvern is also back to help protect, but as you all know..I won't be staying, the fight isn't over. The Vexos are still out there, and I can't let any more Bakugan be taken again. So until everything has been settled, I want everyone to be careful. And contact my family if anything happens"

"But, what about your Bakugan? Are you taking ice?"
"No, she needs to stay here. Wyvern needs to protect our core, so..I'll have to protect myself without a Bakugan" I Said as everyone started talking worried "that won't be happening, I'll go with lady Icy. And protect her, till the threat is over" "Arctic..."

"Now before we all start celebrating, we have one more announcement. Shun, go ahead" I turn seeing Shun, he smiled as he looked at everyone "there was a reason why I came here, I wanted to talk to her parents about something. Something that's been on my mind for..quite some time now" Shun turned around and grabbed both of my hands.

"Icy..you know that I've loved you since we first met, your always there for me. Every time when I fall, your always there to bring me up. So I hope your answer will make me happy" as I was about to say something, he went down on one knee, as he held on of my hands.

 So I hope your answer will make me happy" as I was about to say something, he went down on one knee, as he held on of my hands

"Icy Storms...will you marry me?" Shun held out the ring with his other hand, I placed my hand over my mouth as tears fell down "Shun...Yes Yes Yes!" I jumped towards him tackling him into a hug.

*i'm so glad...I'll have Shun with me forever now..but...will it really be..forever?*