~Freedom Run~

"Welcome back to the final match, of the Bakugan Battle Tournament. The pressures on to see, which tag team will be victorious. Will it be the mysterious duo, known as the Bakugan Brawlers? Or maybe, our very own masters of mayhem. The kings of Chaos, Lync and Volt Of the Vexos!"

"You think they'll win?" Wyvern Asked "who knows, I just hope Dam and the others are okay" I Said "let's hope the plan works" Wyvern Said.

"It has to work, if it doesn't. Then game over, Shun Ace...Good luck" I Said as the battle started
"Icy, we might need your help"
"Dan? Okay I'm on my way" I got up from my seat and headed for the exit *hang on tight guys, I'm coming*

~~

"Man...which way do we go?" I Asked "no clue, how come they didn't send you there coordinates?" Wyvern Asked as I kept running "I don't know, that's there fault not mine" I Said as I continued running.
I then saw guards blocking my way "Hey, your not aloud back here" one of the guards said

"Try and stop me, I'm here to save my friends!" I Said "grab her!" One guard shouted "not a chance" I jumped above them and started running.

~~

I hide behind a wall as I checked the battle "oh no...one more hit, and there out!" I whispered "we need to find the others, let's move" Falco Said as I nodded, I looked around seeing if anyone was there.

Once the cost was clear, I quickly ran towards a door across from me. I opened the door, my eyes widened when I saw many Bakugan's "what the...so many.." I looked back at the battle on my Gauntlet.

"I need to get back to Shun and Ace, the others will be fine. Let's go Falco" I Said as I ran out

~~

"Shun Ace! I've made it just in time, Cmon you two don't lose it!" I shouted "one hit, and there Bakugan will lose and be the Vexos now" Falco Said as I leaned on a call so I can catch my breath.

Ace actives his ability, that made Percival turn into bats and make Lync's Bakugan lose power. "You okay My Liege?" Falco Asked "I'm fine...just..out of breath..." I Said panting "don't worry, once this is over. You'll be able to rest" Falco Said "if it's over, this might take longer then expected" I Said as I sighed.

"Don't worry on how long it takes, just keep watch on there movement. Lync or Volt might pull something, and it might ruin the plan" Falco Said "your right, I just hope Dan and the others can do there part" I Said as I looked at Shun and Ace.

~

"This battle is getting intense, both teams are tried. But that won't stop either of them" I Said as Ace actives a Double Ability, but Volt took out the ability before it was activated.

Volt Activated a Darkus Ability that hit Percival, and drained some of his power.
Just then, something started to happen to the machine "yes he did it!" I Said as Ace Activated an Ability.

"We should head out and find Dan" Falco Said "let's wait for Shun and Ace, we can't leave them here" I Said as Percival took out the Clown Bakugan.
Lync Activated His Ability, as Shun Activated his taking out Altair

"They did it! I knew they could!" I shouted as the energy made the core Explode freeing the trapped Bakugan. Just as I stood up, a piece of the arena started falling

"Ability Active! Fencer Shield!" I shouted as two other Bakugan helped out

~~

"Hey"
"Hey Shun, what's up?" I Asked "nothing, just thought I hang with you" Shun Said as he smiled, I leaned my head on Shun's shoulder as I closed my eyes.

"You feeling any better?" Shun Asked "kinda...I'm still tired" I Said as I leaned into his chest "ever since you've disappeared, she's been working none stop" Wyvern Said "really? Were you that worried?" Shun Asked as I nodded.

"Everyday...she cant help but think of you Shun, she was really worried" Wyvern Said "then...I'll never leave you again" Shun Said as I looked at him "I don't want to see you worried like that again, I promise to always stay with you" Shun Said as I smiled.

"Shun...No wonder why I fell for you" I Said as I hugged him "let's head inside and get some rest"

"You think she'll battle him Falco?" Wyvern Asked "is your talking about shadow, then yes" Falco Said as Wyvern sighed "I just hope she can pull it off, I mean...she's ready to Brawl anytime. I just get this feeling, something bad will happen"