ONE: Truth Or Dare

Trunks was in the living room, reading a magazine. Today is his 'cheat' day, and by mean cheat day is a day that he decided to not training with his father. Her mother was right, the world is at peace, at least there are no evil aliens try to destroy the Earth.

Bulla was bored. She finished her homework. She wanted to go to the mall but she was grounded for using her mother's credit card without permission last time. There's nothing exciting on the internet nowadays. She's completely no idea what to do.

She went to the living room, saw her brother was laying on the couch. 

She had this evil thought to prank his brother. However, that would make her in trouble again.

So, she just walked over to him.

"Hey Trunks, I'm bored. " She said to her brother.

Her brother ignored her because Bulla likes to prank him. She probably had more tricks under her sleeves.

"You wanna do something?" Trunks glared at her. 

"Like what?"

"How about Truth or Dare?" She flushed her grin.

He's giving her a long pause while flipping the magazine page. "Okay"

 "But no weird stuff" He warned to his sister. Bulla shrugged with a smile.

"I'll start with a dare" Trunks play along with his sister, with no idea what would his sister pulled. Knowing Bulla, she will just ask him to do weird stupid stuff again.

"Cool. I dare you to tell dad you're gay" While she gave him an evil laughed. Trunks widened his eyes.

"HELL NO! Y' know he's going to kill me" Said Trunks, refused to do her challenge.

"Aw come on. You said DARE" She said while crossed her arms, smirking at Trunks.

He rolled his eyes and scooted out from the couch. 

"Tell mom that I love her" Then, made his way to the gravity chamber, where his father, the furies Saiyan Prince, Vegeta training in there.

Trunks pushed the button to open the door. When he was inside it, he saw his father was standing there, while looking at the screen, showing some data of his vital.

"What do you want?" Said Vegeta when he sensed someone entered his room.

"Dad, I need to tell you something" Trunk stammered.

"Make it fast. " He said while he crossed his arms. Vegeta wasn't even turn around to look at his son. Trunks gulped.

Maybe I can say it fast, then quickly run away. If I can run faster than him. Trunk inner thought.

"Dad... I'm gay PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. PLEASE!" Trunks put both of his hand at his head. Hoping his father would spare him some mercy.

Vegeta sighed.

"If you don't want to be dead meat in the next 30 seconds, run as fast as you can." Said Vegeta in calm tone but Trunks knew that he was deadly serious. Without saying much, he left the room swooshing like the wind.

Bulla laughing historically, pushing her stomach inward because she can't stand how funny Trunks got into.

"Shut up. It's your turn. Truth or Dare?" Bulla putting her finger to her mouth, pretending like she was thinking. She chose Dare since she was so bored.

Trunks smirked. Now it's his turn to play revenge on her sister.

"Tell dad, that you're not a virgin. " Trunks said. Bulla's jaw dropped for a second. Unbelievable!