7: She Will Understand

His morning that day was surprised by Goku.

Before Goku arrived, Vegeta was standing at the construction site, watching Bulma with her working on re-build his chamber. He listened carefully of their discussion and from what he heard, Bulma planning to add more features for the chamber. He doesn't mind at all, because Bulma always knew what's the best for him.

As time passed, living together for years, Bulma eventually understands Vegeta. She knows the things that he'd wanted and the things that he doesn't need to explain to her as well as the things that make him irritated which she likes to use it to get his nerve or to blackmail him. But still, nevermind. He's happy the way she runs his life.

Then, they talked about the new armor that she's making for Vegeta that was made from the asteroid rock from the space. Its suppose to be more heavy and durable which is perfect for his training. Vegeta could not be more thrilled and so proud of her for being such smart and caring as well. Of course, he was too ego to ever say it to her.

When Goku appeared. Both were surprised, yet they used to his sudden appearance.

"Hey, guys!" Said the cheeky guy, who always cheerful.

"Goku? What are you doing here?" Bulma startled.

"I need to talk to you guys. But before that, I wanna ask hows your training, Vegeta?" Vegeta scoffed, he crossed his arms while looking away from him.

"Actually, Vegeta didn't train for three days now. He even helps me with the house chores. " Bulma said to Goku.

"Haaahh? Wow, Vegeta. Three whole days? That doesn't sound like you" Bulma nodded.

"Tch. If someone would fix the gravity chamber faster, I would be training now" He rolled his eyes. Bulma eyes went wide.

"Now, wait a sec. If someone did not blow up the chamber, I wouldn't need to even build it!" Bulma yelled to Vegeta.

"Huh? And who's fault is that? for being childish and saying such imbecile statement in the first place!" Vegeta talked back.

"What did you said to me?! " Now Vegeta was facing at Bulma, he stared at her, she gave a deadly look. They started shouting and yelling, both relieved their anger towards each other.

"You HEARD ME!"

"How dare you? Maybe I should stop the construction!"

"Oh don't you dare. It was YOUR FAULT!"

"Hell if it was my fault! You stupid Monkey!"

"YOU..." Vegeta clenched his fist, grit his teeth, and his eye twitching, enduring his anger. Her words bothered every cell in his body. Countless time, they had an argument, and every single time Vegeta has the urge to throw her in the air, so she will regret every word that she flashed out of her mouth. But knowing Bulma, there's nothing to stop her.

Vegeta groaned dissatisfaction. If she wasn't his wife, he would like to say more. Plus, his chamber at a stake, he conceded this argument.

"Now, now you guys. Aren't you two tired of fighting all the time? Geez" Said Goku.

Bulma stopped then pulled away her face. Then, she left them and went straight to her lab. Vegeta was taken back by her sassy attitude. He grunted while he crossed his arms. Goku puzzled.

"Looks man, I have something to tell you" He said to Vegeta.

"Something urgent" Goku started getting serious and when Goku did that, Vegeta knew something came up.

★★★

The front door rang a bell. Bulma gets the door and when she opened it there is a girl standing in front of her. A young-looking and a tall girl with fair skin. She has big black eyes and long black hair with bangs. She wears a long, blue jacket along with yellow pants and black boots. The girls bowed to her, paying respect to Bulma.