12: Cabba

It was 15 years ago when Bulla just turned to one. And it was the day, Cabba first time came to Earth.

It all started when the mighty God of Destruction of Universe 7, Beerus was relaxed quietly under the tree in his planet. And the last thing he expects today that his twin, Champa visiting him in person.

He jumped from his chair, the feline god was surprised. When Champa needs something from him, he usually contacted him via Vados, his angel. Now Champa came here himself, there are only two reasons behind it. Its either he needs something urgent or he just simply want to mess around with Beerus.

Except that, Champa brought along Cabba, his Saiyan warrior all the way from Universe 6.

Vegeta, who was there and has been training with Whis for a month now, was surprised too.

"Champa" Said Beerus.

"Beerus" Said Champa.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked his brother, while his arms were crossed.

"You know Cabba, our warrior."

"Ahh, he's Vegeta's student. " Beerus replied.

Vegeta and Cabba only remained silent, both knew their places when the God of Destructions starts talking, it's better for them to stay quiet.

"Lord Champa had held a tournament among our warriors in Universe 6. And Cabba won the match" Vados explained. Vegeta eyes went wide.

"You defeated Hit?" He asked in surprise. Cabba shook his head.

"No, Hit-san didn't want to enter the match. " He replied.

"I'm impressed " Said Vegeta.

"So why did you brought him here, Champa. Don't tell me you want him to fight Vegeta?" Said Beerus. Champa groaned.

"Don't get the wrong idea." He pulled his face away.

"Actually, Lord Champa had promised to grant any wish to whoever won the match. So, Cabba's wish is to meet Vegeta-san" Said Vados.

"Why do you want to see me?" Vegeta asked, in surprise.

"Master, If you don't mind, I want you to train me. I have unlocked the Super Saiyan 3. But still, I'm not nearly as great as you. Please, master. Let me stay on Earth for a few days. Plus, it was our King Sadala's wish too"

"He wants me to train under you, so I can teach my people in Planet Sadala" He continued.

Vegeta gave him a long paused as he was calculating the pros and cons here. If he allows him to stay on Earth, he would miss training with Whis, and that would cost him one step further to surpass Goku. But he can't stand the idea of his fellow Saiyan being a weakling. No, not on his watch. 

"I see. Your King indeed a nobleman. He asked you to train under me for the sake of his people." Said Vegeta. Cabba nodded.

"Fine. I agreed" Cabba let out a smile of happiness. He looked at Champa and Vados. Then, Vados asked if Whis can teleport them to Earth. Beerus has no problem with it. It was a good excuse for him too, to go to Vegeta's house again and eat some good foods.

"Oi Champa, why did you hold a tournament? Are you secretly planning another tournament against us?!"

"It's none of your business. " Champa said while looking away from Beerus and it made Beerus irritated.

"Oi Vegeta! Don't make him too strong!" Vegeta smirked, while he crossed his arms.

"Depends. If he can even keep up with my training. " He said in a tone of confident. Cabba felt excited, but at the same time, he was nervous. It sounded like a harsh training. Will he be able to survive Vegeta's training? The man himself has frightened him. But still, he can't quit. This is once in a lifetime chance.

When Lord Beerus, Whis, Vegeta Cabba arrived at Bulma's house, the blue-haired scientist woman was at her garden holding Bulla at her arms. That morning, she took Bulla walking around with Trunks to take some fresh air. Of course, she was surprised when she saw the four figures suddenly appeared in front of her.

Vegeta was happy when he saw Bulla in his wife's arms and he took her from Bulma. Trunks also hugged him in joy when he saw his father. Whis greeted Bulma with a smile, asking her if there is any delicious food she can prepare for them. Bulma sighed. How she can refuse to the God of Destruction? That would be equal to be erased.

"Fine. I can order Kebab lamb grill. " She said in a bitter tone while pulling out her cellphone from her pocket jeans pants. Her fingers quickly pressed the keypad, texting her workers to make an order. Then her eyes caught with a small figure gentleman who was standing next to Whis. A figure that she knew from somewhere.

"Oops, I forgot to introduce. This is Cabba. Cabba, this Mrs. Bulma. Vegeta's wife" He introduced her. Cabba bowed, paying respect to her, he explained the situation and his main reason came to Earth. Bulma nodded, understand the situation. She has no reason against it. Plus, her husband is home. She could not be more grateful.

Vegeta gave Bulla to Bulma back after playing with her for a while. The man in grey-wear called his student to follow him to the gravity room then both of them faded away.

"Is he gonna be okay? I mean, It's Vegeta. I don't know If the kid will survive" She said.

"That kid better not die. I can't do anything if Champa gets mad. That kid was his best warrior" Beerus said to Bulma.

Let's hope Vegeta will go easy on him. Bulma's thought