5: Room Light

//Please be warned in this chapter has explicit contents. Make sure you're 18 years above to read this. You can skip the adult contains, enjoyed or cringed your ass off somewhere. So don't judge me *winking*

★★★

"Listen, you two! No more playing that kind of game!" Bulma said to Trunks and Bulla when all of them were in the dining room.

Bulma had prepared a full table of a feast for Vegeta as a way of apologizing to her husband.

"But mom, you participated in that game too!" Bulla yelled. Bulma was taken back by her daughter, then she glared at Vegeta. She laughed.

"Serious talk, Bulla. " Trunks said to Bulla. Blaming her too. Bulla rolled her eyes. For a sudden, it was her fault when something bad happened.

"Anyway, I'm happy that you two didn't get a divorce" Said Bulla.

A divorce? What's that? Vegeta asked himself.

"Yeah, dad. We really love you" Trunks leaned his body towards Vegeta.

Vegeta smirked.

"You know I could destroy the world for you three." Said while eating his meal.

Bulla and Trunks looked at each other. Unbelieve with what their father just said yet, they were so happy. Bulma smiled.

Marrying THIS Saiyan Prince is not that bad after all.

★★★

Vegeta laying in his bad after he had a shower. He was tired. He went full force fighting Goku earlier. He could use some sleep right now.

Bulma came out from the shower, she puts her black nightgown and then sitting at her vanity desk. She applied a lotion, that had rose-scented all over her body as well as a facial cream to her face. It was her nightly routine, to stay beautiful.

Vegeta's eyes peeking at her wife. Tch, what she'd wearing? Then Vegeta closed his eyes again. He was too tired to even think anymore.

Not long after that, Bulma sat next to him, shook his arm, to wake him up.

"Vegeta, you might want to eat this Senzo bean" Bulma held her hand to him.

He opened his right eye. A Senzo bean?

"H... how did you know?" He asked.

"I noticed your body had some scratches, dirt on your clothes when you're back and you were so tired to even talk to the kids. You must be gotten into a fight" Bulma said to Vegeta.

"Ah... I've met Kakarot and had a little sparing" Vegeta took the bean and swallowed it down his throat. In instance, his body regains full energy and he felt a bit fresh too.

"Thanks... Bulma" Bulma smiled to him.

Then, he continued to close his eyes. Trying to get some sleep. Today was crazy for him yet he was thankful. He was really thankful, to have such a caring wife, loving kids, and good friends.

He can't complain about that. He already accepted that he's much more like a human now. He realized that years ago. Living in this Earth had changed him so much.

Bulma wasn't such that bad.

She wasn't.

She is-- the best.

As he's trying to sleep, He felt something was on him so he slowly opened his eyes and he saw Bulma.

"Are you sleepy?" She asked.

"Bulma... what are you doing?" Said Vegeta softly.

"I want to say sorry for earlier"

"By climbing up onto me?"

"Oh, what position you'd prefer?" She asked him, being naughty.

Vegeta smirked. Now seeing Bulma giving him such a cute innocent face, wearing see-through lingerie, and smelling good. God, he loves that smell. Made him wide awake.

Plus, she was on top of him.

"I love you, anata..." Bulma said truthfully.

"I could never see myself with another man " She placed her soft tiny hand on his chest. Vegeta glared at her cold hands, slowly stroke his fingers to Bulma's. Then he placed his thumb on Bulma's pink-tinted lips, gently rubbing it, makes him want to devour her lips.

To think again, Bulma is beautiful.

They exchanging smile and Bulma leaned her body close to Vegeta's when his arms pulled her slowly.

And at the moment they about to kiss, Trunks came into their bedroom.

"Mom I need..." He stopped when he saw their parents on the bed, but Vegeta quickly turned off the room lights. Luckily the switch was next to their bed.

The room became dark.

"Trunks! why are you coming here without knocking our door?! Bulma shouted. Trunks jumped back outside of his parent's room.

"Err. I'm sorry mom. Usually, at this hour dad hasn't come home yet!" He said while standing behind the wall.

Vegeta rolled his eyes. Why doesn't this woman lock the door when she planned to climb on me??

"What do you want?!" Bulma yelled.

"Err.. nothing! Not that important. Sorry to disturb you! BYE" Immediately, ran away from the door. Bulma rolled her eyes.

"Fuh, that was close. Now, where are we?"

*Warning- Adult contents start here *

Suddenly Vegeta shifted, flipping them over. Now, he was on top of her. He pinned her wife over the bed, his hands were holding hers.

"How could you playing with my heart like that, huh Bulma?" He smirked.

Vegeta leaned forward and kissed her lips, unable to do anything due to her wrists were locked by Vegeta's hands.

He undressed her. Now that he had the energy back it's hard for him to hold back. His manhood had hardened and slowly he slid inside Bulma's.

Bulma let out a soft moan.

"I didn't mean that... Vegeta" She said softly, then gasped.

When he's completely insides her, he can felt the warmth of her. He grabbed her tights and start to pound her.

Bulma moaned as her pleasure began to rise. Vegeta smiled. It was so good to have intercourse after such a long time. He almost forgot what it feels like inside Bulma's.

When Bulma starts to moan louder, he kissed her to shut her up. Typical Bulma, always go loud when they were doing it.

"Can you slow down a bit, woman?" Vegeta whispered to her.

"You were rough... on me" Bulma stammered.

"Because you were so damn hot," Said Vegeta, pounding his wife over and over again until his body was covered in a light sweat.

His hips continue to thrust until his seed pumped from within inside's Bulma. The last swing had Vegeta moaned and then they slumped, sated, against each other.

Vegeta got up and rolled his body next to Bulma. She gasped. Vegeta mused.

"That was good" Said Bulma.

"So good" Said Vegeta, shook his head.

Bulma began to snuggle up to Vegeta and then winced. Now, Vegeta could really use some sleep.

He's sleepy. Real sleepy.