9: Two Sons

Bulma rushedly gets the communication device that Whis gave him for her years ago. She contacted Whis but he didn't answer right away. Dammit, Whis!

★★★

Vegeta and Goku were laying down on the ground, gasped for some air and both were exhausted when they tried to land a hit on Whis, which they failed.

"Do you see your weakness here?" Whis asked both of them.

"Vegeta, you're genius in battle. You carefully calculated your moves as well as your opponents. Which is good. But you're too intense. You want to knock down your opponent quickly, so your rushed move would not work for an opponent like me. Try to lose a bit. Take your time." Said Whis.

Vegeta scoffed.

"See Vegeta, you're too intense!" Goku laughed.

"On the other hand, Goku. You're too reckless, your overconfident will be your downfall. You should be focus like Vegeta, especially when you're too excited" Said Whis to Goku. Vegeta smirked.

"Huh? Me? " He asked.

"Not to mention that you're soft!" Said Beerus to Goku.

"Aw come on." Whis sighed meanwhile Beerus and Vegeta annoyed with his response.

Suddenly, Whis's staff blinking repeatedly, then Bulma's face appeared.

"Bulma! What's the matter? Are you going to tell us that there is a new delicious food?" Beerus jumped from his chair when he heard the words delicious food. Whis laughed.

"It's not about that. I need to speak with Vegeta" Vegeta widened his eyes when he heard his name and went over to Whis. His forehead wrinkled.

"What's wrong Bulma?"

"Vegeta, Trunks from the future here" Bulma showed him.

"Father.." Future Trunks waved at him

"Something happened in the future?" He asked. Bulma shook her head.

"Nope, he was just visiting us. " Said Bulma. Vegeta rolled his eyes.

"Then, why did you called me?" Feeling annoyed, raised his voice.

"Vegeta! Your son is visiting you. He went to the past just to see you! You better come home now or..."

"Or WHAT?!" He yelled.

"OR I BLOW UP YOUR GRAVITY ROOOMMM!!" Bulma screamed. Everyone was shocked with her voice, including Lord Beerus.

Geez, that woman. How did Vegeta end up with her? He wondered.

Vegeta clenched his face, without any choice, he has to follow Bulma's Order.

"FINE!" He yelled back and crossed his arms.

"Whis-san, I'll be preparing a welcome party. Please come with Vegeta too" Bulma said. Whis and Lord Beerus drolled when they imagined the delicious food that will be there. In instance, Goku and Vegeta teleported back to the Earth.

★★★

Everyone seems to enjoy their time feasting. When Future Trunks came, Bulma threw a welcome party for him and she invited all of their friends. Future Trunks sat next to Bulma while waiting for his father. He had a western steak with gravy, the best one in the West City.

Trunks were staring at him, observing his future-self. He finds it strange when you see yourself in a different body. When you're the same person, yet still different. And the idea of the same person in a different timeline. How complicated is the world can be?