4: Let's Just Say It Works

After a few hours of fight, Goku said he needed to call it a day because he needs to be back home for dinner in time. Obviously, there is no winner in this fight. Goku and Vegeta always number one and two back and forward.

Before he teleported, he said to Vegeta to not thinking too much and try to talk to Bulma about it. Even he knew that Vegeta will not take his advice, but he believed deep down in his big Saiyan heart, he cares about his family.

Vegeta went back home. After what Bulma said to him, he still coming back to home, it's like his body automatically flies head to their house.

He was about to spin the doorknob but he stopped when the door itself has opened and Bulma was behind it. 

Both were stopped moving when they saw each other. 

Vegeta was speechless, he forgot what to say to Bulma as he planned to do when he was on his way here

Bulma's tears rolled down from her cheek then she rushed towards Vegeta and hugged him tightly. 

"Vegeta! I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was kidding. I didn't mean any all of it!" Bulma's cried on his chest. Vegeta was surprised.

Normally, Vegeta would parry when Bulma tried to hug him, but this time he let her. Honestly, he didn't like to see Bulma's crying too. 

So, he hugged her back. Tightly. 

Bulla saw her parents. This is the first time his father hugged her mother back. She carved a smile. So dad really loves mom!

Not long after that, Trunks arrived too and landed on the ground. He released a relieved sigh when he saw his father came back. He thought his father would destroy the Earth. Figuratively.

But what's more important here is their parents are back together. Trunks saw his sister peeking at their parents. He went over to Bulla.

"I'm not sure what you did there is stupid or genius." Said Trunks. Bulla giggled.

"Let's just say, it works." She said, winking to her brother.

"You mean, you've been wanted to see this? or you wanted dad to destroy half of our backyard?"

"Can't we just be happy that our parent loves each other?" Trunks smiled.

I  always knew they love each other.