6: Bulma

Vegeta wasn't sure why he went asleep early last night.

I eat the Senzu Bean, so I was supposed to be full energy, instead, I collapsed right after having intercourse with Bulma.

Did she drug me? Maybe it's in the water?

Six hours of sleep, he rubbed his eyes, head out to the kitchen, set up the coffee machine. While he waited for it to do its thing, he put out bowls and spoons for the kids, pour two glasses of orange juice, and get the box of cereal down from the cabinet. For once in a while, Vegeta doesn't mind to prepare a simple breakfast for his family when Bulma wakes up late.

Vegeta pinched his head. He had a headache. Seriously, what had Bulma gave me last night.

Bulma appeared in the kitchen, She leaned her slender body down to kitchen counter, wearing her favorite white robe Instead of getting dressed right after she had a shower.

"Good morning, darling" Winking at her husband. She's in a good mood that morning due to last night, they had an intimate moment together after a very long time.

Coffee's ready. Vegeta splashed some milk into it and held out to Bulma.

"Thank you" She smiled. Trunks entered the kitchen with a very tired look, his hair was messed, his eyes were swollen because of insufficient sleep and he yawned repeatedly.

"What's wrong with you?" Bulma asked his son. He sat at the dining table. Breakfast today just a cereal. It's probably dad making em. But Trunks didn't answer his mother, instead, he's staring at his father who was leaned back on the kitchen counter.

Suddenly, he remembered what happened last night.

When Trunks saw his parents on their bed, he jumped out of the room then ran away as quickly as he can. Now, his parents had just got back together, so he doesn't want to ruin it again. He walked to the hallway and Bulla came out of her room. He stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Bulla blurred.

"To the kitchen?" She replied, puzzled with her brother.

"Cool. Whatever happens, don't go to the main bedroom. " He said to her.

Bulla pulled a face.

"I'm not! I'm getting some water. You weirdo " Trunks was taken back by Bulla and watched her left him in there. Trunks sighed. The point is Bulla cannot go into their parents' bedroom, though that she hasn't any reason to do so.

Now Trunks was in his conscious back, He looked at his father again.

Gosh, dad, how old are you? Hasn't you age? You're rugged.

And mom, you're beautiful. You two make a perfect couple.

"What do you want to ask me last night Trunks?" Bulma said to Trunks and all of his wild thought had vanished.

"Oh... I need some sleeping pills, mom" Trunk said while his head was on the table.

"You have trouble with sleeping again?" She asked.

"Y... yeah. Mine is running out. I thought you had some of mine right?" Bulma shook her head.

"Nope. No more. It's all gone" She replied short.

"No way. I gave you because you said it's too much for me"

"Hey, The pills can kill if you overdose!"

"So if you said it can kills why did you say its all gone? Aw man, don't tell me you threw it away?"

"Y.. yes" Bulma answered.