14: Cabba's Diary #3

C a b b a

If you read this report, you probably finished the other nine chapters. 

For that, I congratulate you.

Because this will be the last chapter of my report, as today is the last day I'm staying on Earth with Master Vegeta.

Today we start like the same we did every other day. I woke up at five and by six we went to do some work out on the mountain. It was master's favorite spot. The view was beautiful, especially the Sunrise.

Most of the time we fought in the gravity room. And I have to say proudly, I succeed to move around freely at 50 times gravity heavy from Earth and Sadala. It's a big achievement for me even though that master can do it with 400 times gravity. 

So, on my last day, is the day that master wants to test out my training. We went to the backyard of his house. All of his friends are coming including Goku-san and family, Picolo-san and even the God of Destructions, Lord Beerus and Lord Champa.

Master said no holding back. Knowing the difference in our power, I am not nearly as strong as him. But I accepted his challenge. - to land a hit on him. So we both start changed to Super Saiyan and I started to punch him. We went full force.

My fellow Saiyans, I can't describe you the details of our fight, but I can tell you that if you're at the edge of your life, or had the feeling to give up -- you're not allowed to give up. 

So what should you do then? 

You get up and break your limit.

Because when a Saiyan break their limit, they become more powerful than ever. 

Break our shell, achieved the next level. Do it again, and again.

The truth is, there's actually no limit to us. We are our own limit.

So my dear friends, if you read this. Don't ever give up in a fight. 

Because you need to remember, that's our Saiyan Pride.

The fight went over for four hours. I was finally able to land a hit on him. I changed up until Super Saiyan three but I still lose the fight. I was disappointed because I was hoping to achieve Super Saiyan four. Not to mention that I was half-dead but Goku-san gave me a magical bean to consume. It's called Senzu bean and it replenishes our energy back. However, It can't cure diseases. 

After the fight, I followed master to the mountain again. I'm standing next to him while watching the Sunset. On my early days when I came to Earth, I asked my self -- What makes a man, is a great man?

I seek the answer and I asked him. 

He said "Who knows"

"If I force my self back then, will I turned into Super Saiyan four?" I asked him. 

"You need more than that pressure to achieve that" He replied.

I asked again what inspired him to be the man he's now. Is it to surpass Goku-san? or is it to be the strongest in the Universe?

He remains silent for a little longer. He didn't look at me. He started to cross his arms and that's when he replied.

"No. It is the feeling when you need to protect something " He said as his voice dropped. I caught what he was saying. It was loud and clear to me. 

The feeling to protect something-  someone that he loves to be exact, is what makes him stronger. He needs to be stronger because he's the only one who can protect his family, his Earth, his universe. 

We let the sun-kissed our face. It's like one of those cliches moment, when you just fought a strong enemy, you won and you standing on the rock while watching the sunset. Yeah, It's like that. You should see how cool he is. 

Bulma-san held a party as a parting celebration. I must admit that it is sad to be apart as I really enjoyed here. I cried a bit when they waved at me. So much mixed feelings. But this is not a goodbye forever. This is more like ''See you again". Someday. In the future.

Before I end my report, I just wanna say that I was grateful our path is crossed.

-Cabba.