2: Maybe He Was Fucking Mad

When you married a prince, you will become a princess, and you will be treated like one. Your prince charming will adore you, love you and make you the luckiest woman alive.

Except when you married a Saiyan Prince.

Prince Vegeta to be specific.

That's what Bulma thought when Bulma and her two children; Trunks and Bulla were in the car going to the mall. She was mad about what happened earlier with her husband.

Of course, none of this will happened if Bulla didn't challenge her mother.

"I'm sorry mom. I should have not challenged you." Bulla cried.

"Its okay sweetheart. "

"I'm sure dad still loves you. Let's go talk to him" Said Trunks who was sitting next to Bulma.

"Hey, he was mad at both of you when you pulled that prank" Bulma yelled. Trunks and Bulma startled.

"Well, yeah.. but"

Bulma starts speeding her car.

"I can't take this! It's like I was a nuisance to him. I built that chambers for him! how could he!"

"That's why let's talk to him. " Said Trunks.

"No! We are going to the mall!" Bulma drove as fast as she can, try to leave her anger at home.

★★★

It's dark already. They finally went out of the mall. Trunks and Bulla were carrying her mother shopping stuff. It was a lot. 

When they were in the car, Bulma was thinking of went somewhere else for dinner. She didn't want to go home because Vegeta hurt her feeling. She didn't want to prepare food for him. She wants to let him starves to death.

"Mom... please don't get a divorce. " Said Bulla, with a sad facial expression. Then it hits Bulma. Maybe she was overreacted. The word divorce had never in her mind. Do I want to get a divorce? She shook her head. She was just upset with him. That's all.

Oh man, I'm too old for this stuff all over again. She sighed

"Alright, let's go back home. Your father probably starving to death" She said while smiling to her kids.

Trunks shouting a joy, happy that they're not leaving their father. He loves his father!

When they're at home, Trunks, and Bulla was helping Bulma preparing the food that they had bought in the Kitchen. She said they should let his father alone for a while and only call him when the dinner is ready.

★★★

Trunks were on his way to get his father but he stopped when he saw his father's chamber which was located outside of their house were destroyed. Literally, destroyed.

Trunks were shocked. Is this his father's or he was attacked by some enemy? Trunks flew up in the sky, try to look for Vegeta but he didn't saw him around except, the mountains behind his house were destroyed too.

Maybe it was dad.

He was fucking mad after all.

Trunks rushed back to Bulma and told her about what he saw. Worried that his father could actually destroy the earth, she asked Trunks to find his father meanwhile she and Bulla will go to Goku to ask for some help.

Trunks nodded and flying burst in the sky.