3: Panic Attack

Vegeta was at the top of a mountain. He sits there while facing the blue ocean in front of him. He crossed his arms, eyes closed with a grumpy face.

He was furious about what Bulma said to him.

After all he went through to fight strong enemies to protect his family, Bulma still cheated on him?!

Unbelievable!

Maybe I should really destroy the Earth.

Suddenly, Goku appeared.

"Damn you Kakarot! Don't show your stupid face too close to mine. " He yelled at him. Goku laughed. 

"Sorry, my bad!" He flashed his grin to Vegeta.

"Why are you here?!" He asked, annoyed.

Darn it! he was already miserable and now Goku was here to make it more worst. 

"I don't know man. I don't know why I end up here" He said, confused. It's like one of those times when Goku, can't control his teleportation and end up in weird places. -such as in Vegeta and Bulma's bedroom.

"Now scram! I don't want to see your face!"

"Hey, chill buddy. What's the matter?"

"It's none of your business" 

"Heh, you always so intense buddy. But I always love you" Vegeta widened his eyes when heard the word of love.

"What an imbecile statement" He smirked.

"Of course. We were like brothers. I don't really care about we're the only two pure Saiyan alive stuff, but yeah. You're my family" Said Goku.

"You.." He clenched his fist. He doesn't want to tell him about what happened earlier. He doesn't want him to get involved in his family quarrel but he can't stand the idea of Bulma cheated on him.

His heart pounds big time. Then, he gasped, to breathe some air. It's like he got a heart attack. He grabbed his chest and squeezed it. It was painful. Why it's hurting him? he asked himself.

Who am I kidding? I'm a Saiyan Prince fo god's sake.  He tried to breathe again. 

Goku found it strange to see Vegeta's behavior as if he had a panic attack and the look on his face seemed he wants to cry. Is he in trouble or something? Goku thought.

"Hey man, are you alright? You didn't look good" Goku asked. But Vegeta didn't say anything. After a short moment of silence, he started to speak.

"Bulma... said she... cheated on me" He stammered. Goku was surprised by his words.

"Oh wow, that's... um... Wow. That was new" He said.

"No way Bulma cheated on you! That's crazy Vegeta"

"Well she just said it to me"

"Err... " Goku was speechless. while scratching his head that not even itchy, using his pointing finger.

"I bet it was Yamcha. That weakling cockroach. Hmph!" Goku laughed again. 

"Vegeta, think about all of these years you're with her. She chose you over Yamcha! You even had kids together"

"Maybe I was too busy training..." His voice dropped.

"Nah, I know her. Think about when Bulma built your own training chambers, the armor that she made for you. She took care of you and your kids" Said Goku.

"She went all over the world to find Dragonballs and resurrected you when you're dead. Remember?" He continued.

"Well buddy, I don't know what else to say. But I know you love her too when you train to get stronger so you can protect em"

"Hah! You were wrong. I train so I can surpass you, idiot"

"Yeah, yeah. Say whatever you want. You can keep sulking while I'm gonna train somewhere else" 

"Or how about I test the result of your training?" Goku said while smiling.

"Huh! I can use some action to relieve my anger" he smirked then start charging into Super Saiyan Blue.