10: A Simple Text

From: Mai

Subject: S.O.S

Trunks, are you busy tomorrow? I need help with my assignment. Since you're very good at Math, I hope you can teach me one or two questions.

-text message, received by Trunks 10.00 PM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Trunks slept early that night. 

His father was right. If he uses his strength for the good he will get a good night of sleep. He went training with his father all day today in the gravity room. It was a nightmare. But still, he was grateful to be alive today. On second thought, his father just can't kill him. That would be trouble for him too, as only God knows what would mom do to him. Nevertheless, no matter how hard it is, he made a promise to Future Trunks- to not wasting time with his father.

His phone blinking a light repeatedly and Trunks can feel the vibrates. His hand wildly searching for his phone that was on the bed. When he found it, he rubbed his eyes and then slowly looked at his phone. 

A text message. From Mai.

Trunks' eyes went wide, he saw that text message and flashed a grin. It's been a week since the last text he received from her. Since then, he constantly thinking about her. And he's wondering if she thinks of him too?

He replied the message.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To: Mai

Subject: Sure.

It takes you a while to text me back Mai =(

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He stopped and then erasing the words that he typed.

I can't text like this. She'll know that I was thinking of her and waiting for her to text me back. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To: Mai

Subject: Sure.

It's been a while, Mai. Sure. Why not. It's just Math.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He nodded his head. This would do. But the last word is kinda cocky. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To: Mai

Subject: Sure.

It's been a while, Mai. Sure. I'll see what can I help you =)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Then he pressed the button to send. He sighed. Figuring out this odd feeling.

Later, the lad smiled and went back to sleep. 

Can't wait for tomorrow.