Day 4 Lunch

Day 4

I was trying so hard to focus and work on Vansh's case to help him but the constant noise of utensils clinging to each other. It was annoying me and distracting my attention. Fed up of it, I got up and marched towards the kitchen.

Vansh was cursing and trying to make rotis. I leaned on the door frame and patiently saw him struggling while trying to make roti. Half of his face, hair, and clothes were covered in flour. He tried to make a circle roti but the shape was very irregular.

He looked cute.

"Definitely Australia" I laughed walking towards the kitchen counter. He startled a bit and his eyes widened. His cheeks turned red in embarrassment and he tried not to fume, glaring at the rotis.

"Here let me do this" I cleaned my hands and took the rolling pin from him. I started making the rotis, while he saw me do that in awe.

"They're a perfect circle" he mused looking at the roti I just removed from the stove. I smiled at him, shaking my head.

"Dadi maa taught me, here let me teach you" I grinned at him. But even after ten rotis, Vansh could not make them. He always made an irregular shape making me laugh like there was no tomorrow.

"That's final" Vansh loudly stated, glaring at the rolling pin. Not being able to make the perfect roti, he threw a tantrum and swore he would never make a roti again.

"Come on you can do it" I tried to encourage him but in vain. He crossed his hands on his chest and shook his head.

"I won't," he said, glaring at the rotis made by me and threw his hands in the air, dramatically.

"Fine then. Now just give me the flour container" I tried to console him.

Without a word, he came next to me to open the top cabinet to get it. Vansh raised his hands to remove it but as he bought it near the edge, it turned upside down. The lid fell down somewhere and the container fell on his head. He was covered in flour.

I just stared at him wide-eyed before bursting into fits of laughter. I was laughing so hard that my eyes started watering. Vansh removed the container and was fuming with anger.

He took some flour in his hand from his head and threw it on me covering my face with flour. I was too shocked to react but he started laughing, like a maniac.

I narrowed my eyes at him and took a glass of water that was on the counter and threw the water on his face.

"YOU CALLED FOR A WAR," he said before throwing something onto me. We continued throwing things at each other until there was nothing left on the counter.

We both laughed like idiots. Both of us were covered in food, both raw and cooked. He looked so funny in his new dress.

"Let's get cleaned up and have lunch," Vansh managed to say between his laughs. We both went to our respective rooms to get cleaned up. I picked up jeans and a plain top to wear and went into the bathroom.