Day 23 Love

Day 23

"These people are crazy"

"I am not going. Listen here I am not coming" I scowled at my phone, clutching it tightly.

"What happened, sweetheart?" Vansh asked, biting back a laugh. He thinks I don't know. The nerve of him.

"You are the reason for this." I walked over to him pushing my finger on his chest and narrowing my eyes at him. He was first standing near my bed but I pushed him a step or two back.

"I didn't do anything" he raised his arms up, surrendering.

"I cannot believe you would do this to me," I said, turning around.

"What did I do?"

"Here take a look, see" I shoved my phone on his face after opening a certain email.

In the morning when I got up, I was happy. First of all, I deliberately got up late because I didn't want to face that creep after our yesterday night's showdown. To my happiness, she was not here when I woke up and Vansh made some amazing sandwiches for our breakfast.

Everything was going alright, until afternoon when I received an email. I received an email from the Goa's office asking for my presence at the office after three days. They wanted me for a meeting and the only reason I was involved in all this is because Vansh.

He wrote my name in the engagement team, writing what all I did in the audit.

"You know I cannot do something illegal right?" He gave me a pointed look.

"Even for your wife?" I gave him puppy eyes.

"Not when my pretty talented wife wrote a whole para with her hands in her handwriting" he gave me a duh look.

Did I ever mention how stupid I was? Probably not.

"I don't want to go there" I whined, sitting on my bed.

"If it makes you feel any better, even I will accompany you" he sat beside me, wrapping a hand around me and making my head rest on his shoulder.

It did. But the main reason I didn't want to go is Sara. I don't want to face her. It would be so awkward after everything.

"No, if you don't stay at home, how will the maid clean it? I don't trust her enough to give her the house keys." I said looking at him but still in his embrace.

"Then your husband is here to make you happy. I will make your favourite food when you come back" he tried to cheer me up.

"The one who cannot even make circle rotis?" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"I thought we were past this" He had a glint of mischief in his eyes when he raised his eyebrows.

"We are not. In Fact--" I was silenced by him. He suddenly placed his lips on mine.