Day 25 Date

Day 25

Everyone's dream proposals are different. Some want their proposal to be cliche with all the flower petals falling on their head, music playing in the background and their respective partner buy them the prettiest gold and diamond ring.

On the other hand, some just want a simple one with the people they matter present there.

But me?

I was a mixture of both. I wanted a simple proposal but with so many people in it. I wanted my partner to show me off to people, to be proud of having me.

This all came true. Vansh did show me off. After I accepted the proposal, people surrounding us started shouting and hooting and congratulating.

Everytime I had people's attention I felt the need to disappear, even at my own wedding but this time I wanted people to see. Although I blushed and looked like a tomato, I didn't feel embarrassed. I didn't feel like hiding in a corner when people wouldn't be able to see me.

I was now his fiance, albeit we are married but re-doing everything was the best decision I ever made in my life apart from marrying this wonderful guy. However all this made me realize how I never planned a date. It was always Vansh planning it and making me feel like a queen.

Now it was my turn to make him feel like King.

To make this date come true, I locked Vansh in his room and slipped a note asking him to get ready in casual clothes by seven.

While I turned the whole living room into something no one would have imagined.

I pushed the sofas in the living room to the wall leaving a big space in the middle. I kept the teapoy in the middle with food I made on top of it. Decorating the whole room with mogra and candles.

I just wore an off-shoulder red top and blue jeans. Letting down my hair, I looked in the mirror, motivating myself.

Here goes nothing.

****

I knocked on Vansh's door, taking a deep breath. He comes out looking as hot as always.

"Shall we?" I extended my hand towards him.

"Sure" he held my hand and I escorted him to the living room.

"It was not fancy of you to hold me as hostage, just for a date. You could have just asked me" he said snaking his arm through my waist and pulling me against his body and looked amused.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You were not held hostage. In Fact I bet you were squealing in happiness"

"Take that back" he gasped dramatically

"No way"

"Wait until I actually hold you hostage in our room after we marry tomorrow" he fake glared.

"Tomorrow?" I was a bit shocked.

"Tomorrow is our one month anniversary so why not? It's better than a random date"

****

"May I have a dance with the lady?" He asked me to get up.

"Why not?" I took his hand.

He just pushed the teapoy to the side and took the phone out from his pocket to put on some music. After putting on a romantic song, he tossed his phone on the nearby, teapoy.

We started dancing slowly, swaying our bodies to the slow tune. He looked deep in my eyes, showing many unsaid emotions. But every emotion was overpowered by one particular emotion, which I already know. Love.

The love in his big brown eyes were clearly visible. Just like mines.

Suddenly he changed our position, he pressed his front to my back. Resting his chin on my shoulder he made the letter 'V' on my stomach with his finger. He very cleverly slipped his hand under my top and moved my hair to one shoulder.

I shuddered under his touch, giving me shocks in my body in a good way.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" he whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

I just shook my head a little, biting my lip and closing my eyes.

He raised one of his hands to my face, tracing the side of my body, travelling up. He touched my lips, preventing me from biting.

"Only, I am allowed to do it" his lips touched my ears.

He started kissing my shoulder and neck slowly torturing me while I just rested the back of my head on his shoulder, biting my lip and trying my best to not make any embarrassing noise.

After kissing enough, he turned me again, the rapid movement making my hair settle themselves back and not on my shoulders.

Not to mention I was wearing an off-shoulder top, exposing my collar bones. He savouried them as well and moved up tracing his path with his lips and tongue.

"What have I told you about not biting your lips?" his voice barely audible, he smashed his lips to my while still making a 'V' on my skin under the top.

I raised my hands to wrap them around his neck and pressed myself to him more. His hands moved up my skin, on the back and stopped just below my strapless bra. I arched my back moaning against his mouth.

Vansh slowly pulled back and rested his forehead on mine before the things could escalate.

"I can't wait for you to be mine"

"I already am," I say, confused because of what he said.

"Not yet baby, not yet"

****

Hey Potatoes <3

EARLY UPDATE YAY! This is a bit small chapter but hey at least you got it early. Also, can we all agree that I can't write these lovey-dovey scenes?

The next chapter is going to be different y'all. It's really going to be special :') 

Thank you for reading my story. It means the world to me!

This chapter will be edited. Love you all!

Vote + Comment and add the book to your library to never miss an update.

Ishita :)