Day 24 Proposal

Day 24

When I was a kid, my grandfather used to take me to carnival/Mela every year. Near my house, every year there used to be a month long carnival in the month of May. Daada used to take me there and would buy a lot of soft toys, cotton candies and balloons.

Once, on the day of carnival, he refused to take me there because he was tired and asked my mother to take me. I stubbornly didn't go with my mother but begged daada to take me there. His health was not that good so we didn't go to the carnival that day.

Standing here in the famous Goan Carnival brought back all those bittersweet memories which I had forgotten I ever had. The famous Goan carnival was so huge and amazingly decorated. I was mesmerized by the beauty of this carnival.

There were so many games and rides in the carnival. But not to mention the crowd. There were so many people visiting the carnival and enjoying themselves.

"Do you want to sit by the lake?" Vansh brought me back to reality.

"Yes sure" He smiled and took my hand. We both walked towards the lake, hand in hand. I love how my hand fits his bigger one. It perfectly moulds in his.

As we reached the lake we saw some other couples sitting on the bench and watching the ducks. Fortunately, there was one empty bench where we decided to sit.

"I want a duck"

"You What?" Vansh said looking at me weirdly.

"We will have a pet duck"

"We cannot have a duck. Why trouble that poor little creature and take him away from his friends?" he said nonchalantly .

"If you put it in that way, let's drop this idea" I laughed

Ducks are such amazing creatures. I won't say I love them but they're surely entertaining because of their antics.

Vansh was looking at the ducks while I was busy admiring him. After our confession, yesterday, it was hard for both of us to keep our hands to ourselves. Both of us were continuously touching each other in some way or the other.

However, this doesn't mean I forgot about that little prank he pulled on me. I made him work for me by making him do a ton of house chores which I used to do on normal days and bossing around him.

Vansh was looking so hot today. He was wearing his dark red t-shirt, showing off his chiseled body with some black jeans. His hair was very neatly made by me. His face had a small smile and he looked happy.

"As much as I love you admiring me, it's getting creepy now" Vansh looked at me and smirked.

"Whatever" I huffed and looked towards the lake to find some people feeding ducks.