Day 28 Shopping

Day 28

In the beginning of this one month long trip, I didn't have very good thoughts about it but now when it's about to end? I didn't want to leave this personal paradise with my man. But we have to.

There are two more days left in the trip but I still feel surreal. Coming here with him was the best decision I ever made.

I wanted to spend my whole day with him but I couldn't. It's a Brown tradition to bring back gifts from our vacation. I mean it's not a compulsion but rather a compulsory voluntary thing, if it makes sense.

"I think this is it"

"No way, it's not enough"

"That's enough for this time, maybe next time"

"Do you guys realise what this conversation sounds like?" a guy with curly hair said looking at both of us.

We glanced around each other to see people looking in our direction, some laughing and some whispering discreetly. On top of that, we were standing in front of a lingerie store.

Great coincidence.

Vansh mumbled something under his breath and took my hand, walking towards the food court and dragging me with him because I was too embarrassed to move.

Even when we were eating the red colour didn't leave my cheeks. Leaving the mall, I felt a bit relieved. We won't see all these people anytime soon or probably never.

"That was awkward," I sighed while sitting in the passenger seat.

"It was but the irony was we were standing in front of that lingerie store when the reason was completely different"

"Yes yes" I relaxed. He didn't know. Thank god.

"I think we bought everything for everyone right?" he asked, driving the car.

"Yes, I will check everything once we reach home to double check"

****

"I want a bath" I say as we come into our room after dropping all the shopping bags in the living room.

"Before that, why don't you wear something for me from the red bag?" he said, caging me in his arms, my back was against the door.

HE KNEW?

The red bag contained all those lacy lingerie which I don't know who decided to put in. As soon as I came to know the contents of that red bag, I threw it in the deep corner of my closet, but while shifting he must have known the contents of that bag.

He leaned in and brought his lips just over my ears. I can feel his breath on my skin and his lips on my skin, while he speaks.

"Wear the red one, It intensifies you"

I widened my eyes once I realised what he asked me to do. I took the red bag from the couch near the bed after pushing him a bit and rushed in the bathroom, only to hear him laugh.

I quickly wore the red one, which did make me look sexy. I'm complimenting myself, you know what does that mean? It's real.

Even though I was pretty confident in this, the shyness somehow made its way to overpower itself. I wore the bath robe but didn't tie it around my waist, it made the sheer red lace material peep outside.

I stepped out of the bathroom to find our bedroom empty. I frowned and exited the room to find him. He was standing on the balcony, wearing his vest and shorts, looking at the sea.

Did something happen?

I went near him and rested my hand on his shoulder. He jumped up a bit but composed himself. He snaked his arm around my waist and with the free hand he stuck the stray strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Why are you looking like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you think I'm unreal and will fade away, and also like you want to swallow me"

"Maybe I do want to eat you but not swallow you. It sounds creepy swallowing you" he chuckled lightly.

"Don't try to change the topic"

"I'm not. I'm really happy. Sometimes, I feel like this all is a dream, but everyday waking up near you, next to you, defies every theory of mine." I smiled at him, I cupped his cheeks with both of my hands.

"Vansh, I love you. Sometimes, even I feel like it but you know I'm never going away. Never. If you think you will get your back off him then you're wrong. I won't leave you. I won't"

Vansh kissed my palm, gently moving his face and bent to kiss away the tears that I didn't know were oozing out of my eyes. I was overwhelmed by all the feelings. Mostly thankfulness.

He rested his forehead against mine. After a couple of minutes of silence and both of us enjoying each other's presence, I couldn't handle the tension and smashed my lips against his.

"You look so alluring. So sexy" He said pushing off the robe from my body. I gained some confidence and worked on his jaw, while he traced my body.

"Perfect" he moaned out, increasing my confidence.

I bit his neck in revenge. I remember how he gave me a hickey, few days ago. I bit and licked the same spot, marking him.

"Don't you think we're done after just one round"

****

Hey Potatoes <3

A bit short chapter but I hope you liked it. It's about to end :'(. Please Vote and comment if you liked it! 

Thank you for reading my story. It means the world to me!

This chapter will be edited and expanded soon! Love you all!

Vote + Comment and add the book to your library to never miss an update.

Ishita :)