☆☆Prologue☆☆

Changes:

I decided to spell the name as 'Tiki', instead of with double 'k'. It's still pronounced the same way.

Tiki and Plagg are humans in this book.

Marinette is adopted, so Sabine and Tom don't come in until after a while.

Emilie is not Adrien's biological mother.

Of course... There are no superheroes, villains in this book, seeing as Plagg and Tiki are humans now.

WARNING:

Plagg and Tiki are totally different characters from what they are in the show.

There are LOTS of new characters in this book. You probably might not remember some of them.

This book isn't only focused on Adrien and Marinette. There are other ships that I'd like to get to.

Be prepared to rage!

~~~

**10 years ago**

"Next up, we have... Chloe Bourgeois!" The man with the mic yelled out. The crowd started clapping, as Chloe Bourgeois got on stage with her usual smirk.

7 year old Chloe put the mic up to her lips, telling the judges the song she would be singing. The judges wrote the song name down on their papers in front of them, and motioned for Chloe to start.

"She's good," Alya Césaire commented, turning to her best friend. "But don't worry, Marinette. You're better."

Marinette Dupain-Cheng gave her best friend a smile, before she turned back to Chloe, who was singing her heart out. Watching from how Chloe was singing with all of her might, was hitting the high notes like a pro, Marinette could tell that she wanted this just as much as the rest.

Chloe finished the last verse of her song, before she stopped and gave a bow, the crowd applauding for her. She smiled and waved at the crowd, but as she looked around, her smile dropped to see that her mother was not in sight.

"Last but not least... The girl that participated last year, and got 2nd place... We have Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

Now the whole crowd erupted with applauds. Marinette took a deep breath and headed for the stage, after being handed over a mic.

It was true that she had participated last year, and got 2nd place, but still, it seemed as if everyone knew her, and loved and adored her. She had lost to a girl last year just by one vote, she had come so close, but this year... She promised herself that she had try even harder than she had.

As she walked to the stage, Chloe bumped her shoulder, giving her a hard glare. The blonde smirked at Marinette, filled with confidence. Over-confidence, Marinette would call it.

Chloe Bourgeois hadn't participated last year because she had been away with her mother. She had really wanted to, but on the other hand, she also wanted to spend time with her mother, who traveled and barely visited. This year, she had joined, and her mother had promised to come and watch her, though she wasn't even here.