☆☆Chapter 18☆☆

Marinette was walking to the locker room, after her 2nd period, which was Art class, was done. She and Adrien had represented the art they had made of Gabriel, and their Friday art teacher, Madame Mary-Ann had congratulated them.

Now she was getting ready for her 3rd class. She walked inside the locker room to find Tiki there. The red-head was sitting down on the dirty floor and leaning against her locker.

"Tiki, you okay?" Marinette wasn't exactly sure when the last time she ever stopped talking to Tiki was, but it had just happened. She felt that it was all her fault, but Tiki refused to talk about it so she stopped trying.

Tiki's eyes, which had been closed, slowly opened and looked over at Marinette. She didn't say a word.

Marinette walked up to her, a little worried. "What's wrong?"

"I just. . .have a little stomachache, that's all," Tiki spoke slowly. "At least, I thought I did. Before it wasn't that bad, but now it's just gotten worse."

Marinette sighed. "Come on, I'll help you go to the nurse's office."

"Why?"

"Because you're sick, that's why."

"No, I mean," Tiki straightened up a bit. "We haven't talked in a while, and I just thought you were mad at me, so why help me?"

"Tiki, no matter what, you're still my best friend, okay? We just had an argument, that's all. I'm sure we'll make up soon," Marinette spoke, helping her up. "At least, that is if you decide to finally tell me what's going on," She added.

Tiki stood up on her feet, feeling bad. "It wasn't your fault, it was all mine. I let jealously take the best of me, and it should never had happened."

Marinette started walking her to the nurse's office, listening to Tiki talk.

"I just felt sort of angry when Plagg told me he liked you. I know I shouldn't have been mad at anyone at all, but that's what jealousy does to you," Tiki chuckled halfheartedly. "I'm sorry. I really am."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. At least you're not like those crazy girls who would stop at nothing to get her crush to like her, even though it means hurting the girl her crush really likes. That's what I like about you. You're not mean."

"Yes, I am!" Tiki sniffed. "At least to Nathaniel."

"Nathan-" Marinette stopped. "What happened?"

"He asked me out and I only agreed because I wanted to show Plagg that I can stop my crush on him any day. I didn't realize how bad it was until we were on the date," Tiki looked down. "I feel so bad. He said we should pretend like the date never happened at all. He must really hate me, Marinette."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry to hear that." Marinette knocked on the office door. "Later on I'll help you and we can both figure it out together."

"You're so nice. Thank you. I'm so glad that you're still my friend, Marinette," Tiki smiled at her as the door opened, revealing the nurse behind it.

"Yes, can I help you girls?"

"My friend is having some trouble with her stomach, she needs help," Marinette explained after giving Tiki a smile back.

"Alright then, come in. Let's look into this," The nurse, Miss Jane, opened the door more wider and Marinette walked inside with Tiki. "Is it a stomachache?"

"She says it is," Marinette shrugged. "Anyway, I have to head to class, but I'll come by later to check how she's doing." She waved before leaving the room. She sighed before heading towards the stairs that led to her next class.