★★Chapter 47★★

Marinette got her phone out of her pocket, wanting to see if Adrien had sent her a message, or if she could send him a message. But soon she realized no messages could go through between them.

- Blocked -

Adrien blocked me?!

Biting her lip as she thought of the reason why, Marinette stuffed her phone back in her pocket. She then looked up just in time to see Stephanie C, Savannah, Chloe, Alison and Bette walking towards the cabin. There was something with the way Savannah's face was shaped that made Marinette know instantly that something was wrong.

She didn't follow them nevertheless, because it wasn't her business, and she didn't really care about what those girls did. She did see Amelie secretly following them, which made her frown.

Taking her phone out again, she went on Lady-Blog and searched for Amelie's account. When she found it, she clicked on it and sent a little message to her.

☆☆
☆☆3:34pm|M - hey Amelie. Can you tell me why you're following those bad girls?☆☆
☆☆

She saw Amelie stop walking and take her phone out. Then after clicking on a few things on her phone, she put her phone back.

Marinette heard her phone buzz and she knew Amelie had sent her a reply.

☆☆
☆☆3:35pm|A - I'm following them because I overheard them saying that Savannah had a huge secret that she's hiding. I want to find out what that secret is, though I feel like I already know what it is. Come on and join me☆☆

Putting her phone away, Marinette quietly walked over to where Amelie was. The other girls were so close to the cabin now, while the two of them were far behind.

"Look at that, they're going to Alison's cabin," Amelie smirked. "That's perfect. Tiki is Alison's partner. If we pretend we're going inside to see Tiki, they wouldn't suspect a thing."

Marinette nodded along, not saying a word. She started walking towards the cabin the girls had walked inside, letting Amelie lead her.

"Wait, Tiki is over there with Plagg though," Marinette turned around as she pointed at the redhead, who seemed to be talking to her new boyfriend. "If we say we want to see Tiki, that wouldn't make any sense."

"Then we just tell them that we have something to get for Tiki," Amelie shrugged. "I've lied a bunch of times, so this thing isn't all that hard for me."

The two of them stepped inside the cabin. They heard water running in the kitchen, and heard voices in Alison's bedroom.

Amelie walked towards the door and pressed her ear against it, listening very carefully to what was being said on the inside.

"How could you even have that sick thought?! You dare disguise yourself, not afraid of the consequences if you ever got caught?!" It sounded like Chloe's voice.

"I still can't believe it! Here, get that stupid wig off!" Next came Bette's voice.

Amelie looked over at Marinette and gave her a thumbs up. "Just like I suspected!"