☆☆Chapter 50☆☆

At 2:35pm, the three buses started arriving. Each teachers made sure that they had every single one of their students with them.

"Okay, bye. I'll see you in school." Stephanie C. waved at the new friends she had made, before she started heading towards Mr. Krause, her homeroom teacher.

Nathaniel lined up behind Marc with his bag as Miss Bustier's class started heading to one bus. One by one each student went inside the bus and sat down beside the person they wanted to sit with.

Stephanie sat down by herself at the back. She didn't want anyone sitting next to her, but soon Alison came over and sat down. Beside them at the next seat were Bette and Chloe. In front of them were Alya and Nino.

Nino looked over at her, but shook his head once he saw Alison sitting next to her. Stephanie sent him an apologetic look, but Nino ignored her and looked back to the front.

"So, how are you doing?" Alison asked, looking like she was worried about her.

Stephanie shook her head, showing that she didn't want to talk about it. Honestly, Alison wasn't that bad of a friend. Sure, she sometimes treated others bad, but she treated Stephanie the way she wanted to be treated. Alison had been the only one that was really there when she was having problems with Nino. Chloe and Bette were just having their fun with Stephanie C. and Savannah.

"Forget him, he's not worth it," Alison spoke again. "I once liked a boy like that, but later on I found out he wasn't worth it." Alison looked at her. "Stephanie, you can't crush on a boy that already has a girlfriend."

Stephanie bit her lip, looking away. Trust me, she didn't want to go after Nino. But I started liking him first, she heard herself saying, and maybe even a bit too loud.

Alison sighed. "That doesn't really matter, now does it? Nino likes Alya, not you. And I'm not saying this to try to make you feel worse."

"It's fine," Stephanie spoke, though she knew it wasn't. She looked away to look outside of the window.

"Hey, when we get back, I know the perfect way to get you to get over him," Alison smirked. "You can't think of a boy when you're on a date with another, huh?"

"Sure," Stephanie shrugged, not really paying attention.

Minutes went by as the students talked to each other, some of them even fell asleep, including Tiki. Plagg had lifted her head and placed it on his shoulder, trying to make her feel more comfortable.

Marinette had fallen asleep too, because she was so bored. Alya was sitting with Nino, and Tiki was sitting with Plagg. Right now she was sitting next to Alix.

The sleep looked a lot to her like it only lasted for 2 minutes, but when she woke up, they were almost at the school, which meant that the bus must have driven for at least 30 minutes.

Marinette looked behind her. More people had fallen asleep. Now instead of Tiki's head resting on Plagg's shoulder, with eyes closed, Plagg was the one resting his head on her lap with his eyes closed shut. Tiki was awake, and was slowly caressing his head.

Marinette took out her phone, scrolling through it to pass time, since she couldn't fall back asleep anymore.

☆☆
☆☆3:10pm|S - I'm coming to pick you up from your school. Will meet you there. :)☆☆
☆☆

Marinette was a little surprised at the message, Stella telling her that she would come pick her up.

Of course, since the school bus couldn't just drop everyone off at their houses, they were going to drop all of the students off at the school, so then everyone would go home by themselves. Marinette had planned on walking back home, since she didn't bring her car; some part of her had also wanted to take the bus, because it was faster than walking, but she knew that wouldn't be a good idea. Lots of people could probably ask her a bunch of questions while she was on the bus.