★★Chapter 41★★

"Why is she trying so hard?"

Nino and Plagg walked inside the kitchen, where the amazing smell of amazing food had come. When they stepped inside, they realized it was Stephanie cooking.

"Hey boys. Since it's Be Nice to Everyone day, I decided to make you guys some lunch," Stephanie said. "Here, come sit."

Plagg instantly went to sit on one of the chairs at the dining table, while Nino followed behind, but was a little hesitant.

"Shouldn't we call the girls though?" Nino then suggested. He didn't want to eat with just Plagg and Stephanie.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll call them," Stephanie walked out of the kitchen and went inside Tiki's room, where the girls were. "Hey, Alya, Tiki, Ali- where's Alison?"

"She left to go hang out with Chloe, Savannah and Bette," Tiki explained. "So, what's up?"

"I made some fantastic food in the kitchen for lunch. Want some?" Stephanie smiled at them, and it almost felt that she was mostly smiling at Alya. "The boys are already there."

"Hey, free food. How could I possibly say no to that?" Tiki laughed as she stood up, walking out of the room.

"Listen," Stephanie turned to Alya, who hadn't moved out of her spot. "I know I lied to you, saying that my feelings for your boyfriend is all gone, but while we're eating, why don't we just at least pretend to be friends so we can eat in peace?"

"Sounds like a plan," Alya shrugged, before walking out of the room with Stephanie.

They took their seats. Plagg moved spots and sat next to Tiki on her right, leaving Alya to take his spot and sit right next to Nino on his left. Stephanie had a choice of either sitting next to Tiki on her left, or sitting next to Nino on his right.

"Here are your foods," Stephanie smiled as she took a tray of the food she had made. "I made Bành mi. I remember Nino telling me that it tasted delicious, so I decided to make it for you guys."

She passed Bành mi to each of them, before placing hers right beside Nino's and taking a seat. "Hope you enjoy. If you're still hungry, which I doubt you would be, I did get a box of pizza."

"I'd rather have that," Alya stood up, placing her dish right beside Stephanie and rushing towards the pizza. "Did you order the pizza?"

"Yeah, I did," Stephanie nodded. "I thought you promised that we'd have a peaceful lunch. You don't want to eat my food, that's why you jump to the pizza so quickly!"

"You're the one to talk about peaceful lunch. You're obviously still hitting on Nino!" Alya blurted. "You said out loud about how Nino thought your food was delicious on purpose obviously to trigger me."

"I was just saying. After all, Nino was the only one I ever made my special dishes for," Stephanie smirked. "We really go way back."

Plagg and Tiki looked at each other, Tiki wondering what was happening, and Plagg looking amused.

"Alright girls, shut up!" Nino stood up. "I'm just going to head back to my room."

"No, stay! If you really enjoy Stephanie's Bành mi that much, then you should eat it," Alya tried not to fume as she started stepping out of the kitchen with a plate of three pizzas. "I'll be the one to exit myself!"

"Don't worry, I'll go talk to her," Stephanie sighed. Before anyone could say how that was a bad idea, she was already running out of the kitchen and towards the room where Alya had walked inside of.