★★Chapter 33★★

☆☆
☆☆11:27am| S - I'll still update you on what's going on at home. So, I told Andy's mother, Kathleen about the horrible thing Andy did. Sure, I made a few lies on the way, but Kathleen totally believed me. So Kathleen kicked Andy out of the house☆☆
☆☆

☆☆
☆☆11:27am|S - now Hannah is in her room, crying non-stop. She received a message from Andy telling her that they were over. Marinette when you come home, I have a feeling you're going to have a better life from now on ☆☆

*Knock, knock*

"Come in," Marinette put her phone down after checking the time. It was 4:00pm, just 25 more minutes till lunch time.

The door opened and Adrien walked inside. "Hey, hope you don't mind. Savannah is in the room and she's talking about things I could care less about very loudly while I'm trying to sleep. I can't bear it anymore."

Marinette let out a low chuckle. "Why are you sleeping? We're going to have lunch in like 25 more minutes."

"I know, but sometimes I skip lunch and take the time to sleep," Adrien walked up to her.

"Let me guess," Marinette got off her bed. "You want to sleep here, and not just anywhere, but on my bed, because you're very uncomfortable with sleeping on the floor."

Adrien widened his eyes. "How did you know that?"

"Just a hunch," Marinette shrugged. "And yes, you can."

"I hope it's not too much for you-"

"Now look who's being too polite," Marinette grumbled, and then laughed. "No problem, Adrien. You've helped me with so much. It's the least I could do for you."

"Thanks." Adrien smiled as he started climbing the bed. He laid down and turned to Marinette. "But then where are you going to stay?"

"It's fine, I'll figure it out," Marinette gave him an assuring smile. "Just go to sleep. No one will be here to bother you anymore."

With one last smile, Adrien closed his eyes, breathing out a "thanks."

In just a few minutes, Adrien fell asleep. Marinette could hear his soft snores as he dozed off on the bed. Walking closer to him, she took a look at his face, staring at it afterwards.

I see why people love this guy so much.

She lifted her hand and ran through his blonde hair, not sure of what she was doing anymore.

I admit he's cute. Maybe if I just-

No, Marinette! Bad girl! Stay away.

Marinette was about to walk away from the boy when suddenly a hand grabbed her arm. She looked back to see that Adrien was still asleep, but his hand was holding unto hers.

His face was molded into an angry expression, and it was sort of sweating. Marinette formed an 'o' shape with her mouth in surprise when she realized that Adrien was having a nightmare.

He was then furiously shivering, when the room wasn't even cold. Marinette began to get worried and proceeded to wake Adrien up.