★★Chapter 11★★

"Tiki is still not back yet?" Nathaniel asked as his face molded into a frown. Marc shook his head at the question. "Wait, I'm going to look for her."

Nathaniel dropped his pencil on the table before he started leaving the class. I know she said she was going to meet someone and talk to them, but it's been over 30 minutes. Am I just worrying about nothing?

But who did she go to meet? The boy she's going out with? Who is that boy anyway? She never told me his name.

"Hey," He stopped a random boy in the hallways. "Do you know if you saw any redhead girl around?"

The boy seemed to think about it before he nodded. "I did see one rushing out of the school, but I'm not sure if that's the girl you're looking for."

"Thank you anyways." Nathaniel walked past him. Tiki ran out of the school? What happened now? She could be anywhere! He groaned and walked outside of the school, looking around.

He then saw a figure far in the distance. He started walking up to the person, planning on asking him if he had perhaps seen Tiki around here or knew where she was heading to.

As he got closer, he realized it was a girl, and the closer he got, he started to realize it was Tiki herself.

"Hey Tiki," He sat down next to her. "What have you been doing here? Weren't you going to go back to class?"

Tiki lifted her head up a little and wiped her eyes. "Oh, I. . . I'm sorry."

"Tiki?" Nathaniel frowned as Tiki covered her face. "Have you been. . . Crying? What happened? Who hurt you?!"

"It's nothing. I'm fine. Let's go back," Tiki stood up to leave but Nathaniel dragged her back down.

"No, you're not fine. Stop lying to me, Tiki. Just tell me what's going on!"

"I . . . I really don't want to talk about it!" Nathaniel could tell she was trying not to break into tears again.

"Maybe talking about it would make you feel better?" Nathaniel suggested, but she only shook her head. "Alright then, let's head back." He stood up and waited for her to do the same.

"Wait, Nathaniel?" Tiki looked up at him. "Do you think there's still a chance of going to that date?"

"What?"

"You know, that date you asked me out on?" Tiki reminded him.

"You want to go?" Tiki nodded. "Why do you suddenly want to go?"

"I just. . ." Tiki looked down again. "I just want to give you a chance, is all."

"I, okay," Nathaniel wasn't sure but he just shrugged. "But what about the date you're going with someone else?" He watched as she stood up.

"It's over," She muttered, but loud enough for him to hear. "Let's head back." She took Nathaniel's arm and started walking back inside the school.

❣❣❣

Alya stretched her back as the final bell went out. Finally, classes were done for the day. Alya couldn't wait to get home, sleep in all day and forget about all her problems.

Before she could stand up from her seat, her phone buzzed with a new message. Chloe, who also happened to be in her class, turned to her with a smirk.

"Who is that? Your new secret admirer?" The blonde laughed, but Alya only rolled her eyes as she took out her phone and tapped on the message.