☆☆Chapter 24☆☆

"Hey," Adrien smiled as the 4 of them started heading back to the limo. "I know exactly where we can go to eat."

"Where?"

"Only the best bakery in Paris, duh!"

Marinette's eyes widened in delight. "Yes! Oh, you two are totally going to love this place. Adrien, did you finally get them to re-open?"

"Yeah."

"How?" Marinette was really curious. Adrien didn't reply though, which confused her but decided to let it go.

When they got inside the limo, Gorilla was asleep. Adrien had to shake him for a few minutes for him to wake up. Soon the limo started.

"So, how much fun did you and Adrien have?" Alya asked, turning to Marinette.

"It was great, until Savannah came and ruined it for us," Marinette sighed. "I honestly don't know what her problem is."

"Savannah? That girl arguing with Adrien was Savannah?" Alya frowned. "Huh, I never expected to meet her here. Anyway, we had no luck in finding Ella and Etta. We searched everywhere."

"Is that what you two spent your time doing?" Adrien gasped. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I was so busy with having fun, I totally forgot to look for them."

"No, it's fine. I don't think they were there anyway," Alya sighed. "Maybe a miracle will happen, and when I get home, they will be there, waiting for me. So, about this bakery you were talking about-"

"Like I said, only the best bakery in Paris," Adrien replaced his apologetic look with a smile. "Marinette and I went there before, and they had amazing pastries."

"Why have I not heard of this bakery?" Nino asked.

"That's because they've been closed for like 13 years now," Adrien replied. "They just opened yesterday after thinking about it."

"Again, how did you get them to open?" Marinette asked again, hoping Adrien would answer this time.

"I. . . I talked to them and showed how much Paris loved their bakery," Adrien seemed to hesitate before he answered, which sort of worried Marinette. "Don't worry, they're doing alright."

"Okay then."

They got to the bakery and Gorilla parked the limo, before they all got out. Adrien led them towards it, and he smiled when he saw the huge 'Open' sign. He knocked on the door, Tom opening it.

"Hiya kids," He opened the door wider. "Come here to buy some pastries?"

"Yeah," Nino nodded. "Now that I think about it, I am really hungry."

"Oh even better," Tom smiled. "Why don't you 4 stay here to eat. Come on in."

They thanked him as they walked inside the bakery. "Take a seat," Tom pointed at the few seats the bakery had, before he started walking inside the kitchen. "Sabine, darling, we have new customers!"

Soon Tom came out again and handed them what looked like a menu. "I'll be your waiter. What pastries would you like?"

"Ooh," Alya chuckled as she looked through her menu. "I think I know what I want. Some canelè would be great, thank you."

Tom wrote it down, and turned to the other three, waiting for them to decide.

"Some religieuse," Nino smiled.

"Same, I'll take that," Adrien nodded.

"And I'll take some ènclair," Marinette finally decided between that and croissants. "This is amazing."