★★Chapter 35★★

"WHOA!!" Tiki's eyes widened. "That is one huge maze. I didn't even know this was here. We're seriously going to be doing this?"

Both Miss Bustier's class and Mr. Krause's class had joined together to do The Maze. Some of the students thought the maze was going to be small, or it was going to be another game, but it was actually a really gigantic maze.

"I'm sure most of you already know what's going on here," Mr. Krause spoke up first. "This is The Maze, where you basically try to find your way to the other end. It's that simple."

Miss Bustier continued on from him. "The first 10 students that reach the end will get a prize. Pretty straightforward, right?"

"Any questions though?"

Alison was first to shot her hand up in the air. Miss Bustier pointed at her and she asked her question.

"Are you allowed to go in groups?"

"You are, but you can only have two people in a group. If you want... You don't have to be grouped with your partner. You can totally work together with someone other than your partner," Miss Bustier nodded her head. "Any more questions?"

Nobody else raised their hands, so the two adults gave them all 10 minutes to get ready, decide on either going alone or having a partner, and all that.

"Hey Nino?" Stephanie walked up to the boy that looked like he was troubled. "We may not be on good terms now, but I thought maybe if we go as partners, by the time we finish the maze, we'll be friends again?"

Nino shoved his hands in the pockets of his sweater before taking a step back. "No!"

Marinette tapped on Alya's shoulder and pointed over at Stephanie. "You may be friends with her, but I definitely think she's still trying to make a move on Nino. She's not going to back away until she gets what she wants," She protested.

"Maybe you're right. But she sounded so trustworthy," Alya moaned. "I'll go talk to her, and maybe get Nino to be my partner."

"You go do that." Marinette watched as she walked forward to Nino and Stephanie, before her eyes landed on someone else. Adrien had been staring at her ever since Miss Bustier and Mr. Krause gave them 10 minutes to get ready.

Does he want to be my partner or something? Should I go ask him? But then he's probably going to say no, right? I'll just wait. Maybe he'll come.

Marinette started walking to Tiki. It had been a while since she'd talked to her and engage in a full conversation.

"Hey Marinette. Don't you think this is so cool," Tiki gasped out. "I wasn't really expecting this, so I'm probably going to get lost a few times."

Marinette nodded. "So, how have you been doing?"

"Fine, I guess. I still don't know how I feel about living in the same cabin as Plagg, but I'll manage," Tiki shrugged. "Alison is no problem either. She seldom talks to me, so I don't have to worry about her either."

"That's good."

"So, what about you?"

"I... After this activity, come over to my cabin and I'll tell you," Marinette didn't feel safe saying what happened to her out loud. She wasn't really good at whispering very low so no one else would hear her; that was why she preferred speaking in private.

"Sure. Is it something bad?"

"Even I don't know," Marinette sighed. "A lot has been happening. I've been so busy, but that doesn't mean I haven't been having fun," She quickly added. "Amelie is so nice, Celia and Clara don't make any trouble, and-"