☆☆Chapter 54☆☆

< Sunday >

Click here to read Lila Rossi's post message on Lady-Blog.

Was Lila Rossi telling the truth? What do you think?

Is her mother really this abusive, desperate and selfish, or did Lila Rossi just make all that up?

What do you think?

"She definitely made it up! Like, what the heck! Everyone hates her, and she decides to come up with this insane story that's totally a lie. Like, dude, don't bring your mother into this! You brought this unto yourself!"
2737👍     376💬       36👎

< Replies >

"But how are you so sure?"
36👍      5👎

"Don't tell me you suddenly believe her?! After everything she has done, she makes up one fake story, and you believe her?! How are you so sure that she wasn't lying?!
377👍          21👎

"I wasn't trying to say that I believed her. I just think it's wrong that you're going to go against her when you don't even know the real truth. What if she's actually telling the truth? You don't know that! You don't have a super magic power that can tell you whether someone is lying or not.
378👍        45👎

"I sure wished I had that super magic power. And btw, it totally looks you're sticking up for her. Boo!
121👍           34👎

"I think she's lying about it, idk. It just seems a bit sudden that she would post this. If she is, I will hate her 10 times more!"
671👍      2💬      36👎

< Replies >

"You don't know if she's lying or not!"
34👍      23👎

"I never said I did!"
30👍          9👎

"I think I believe her... The story sounds totally real, don't you think?"
48👍     1💬   378👎

< Reply >

"She just wants to make it sound true!"
46👍     8👎

"Damn, Lady-Blog be blowing up 'cause of what Lila posted," Tiki stuffed her phone back in her pocket, before turning to Marinette and Alya. "What do you think?"

"I think she's totally bluffing," Alya said as she went through a row of skirts. "I mean... She was just so desperate for an excuse on why she did what she did, so she decided to make this excuse up, using her mother. It makes sense."

"Eh," Marinette shrugged. "It's a good thing Lila's mother doesn't have Lady-Blog then. She would have flipped. Basically the only way she would be able to figure out that Lila did this behind her back is to hear it from someone else outside."

"But what if Lila didn't do this behind her back?" Tiki exclaimed, trying to obviously cause more confusion. "Lila and her mother have been working together. I haven't even heard about her father. What if Lila's mother decided to take one for the team, so she told Lila to make up the fake story so everyone would hate Lila less?"