☆☆Chapter 34☆☆

Ella looked to her side to see her twin sister, Etta, sound asleep. She would have slept as well, but her eyes were wide opened and she wasn't tired at all.

She then looked up when she heard someone approach her. An annoyed breath escaped from her mouth when she noticed it was Mask Man.

The reason why Ella and her sister called him Mask Man was because he was always wearing a mask, and he never told them his name. Not that they cared about his name.

"How are you doing? Not asleep?" Mask Man asked, acting as if he cared when in reality he just wanted Ella and Etta to be alive so their family members would bring the money.

Ella didn't move, but kept her big eyes on the man, waiting for him to leave.

"How old are you?"

Ella still didn't speak. Instead she tucked her untied wavy brown hair behind her ear while staring at Mask Man with her hazel eyes. She wasn't planning on speaking to this man ever!

"Not much of a talker, are you?" Mask Man nodded slowly, as if he understood everything. "Don't worry, kiddo. You and your sister will leave this place next week Tuesday. At least... That is if your parents get us the money."

Ella kept her mouth shut, listening to the information given to her, though she didn't really care. She just wanted to get out of here with her sister.

Sure, they fed them well, they didn't tie them up or anything. They didn't hurt them. They made sure they were vigorous. She just didn't feel...safe. Even with the way the kidnappers were so caring, she felt that soon they were going to do something to her and her sister.

Ella hugged herself, pushing herself against the wall more to keep away from the man. Mask Man didn't seem to mind at all. He gave her a contorted smile.

"Tell me a bit about yourself."

Ella stared at him like he was a deranged man. She didn't like him, that was for sure. She wanted to leave, or for someone to find them.

"Come on, don't be shy."

Ella gave in. "I'm not shy." She grimaced. "I'm just disgusted."

Mask Man shook his head. "I'm beginning to get very annoyed with you. Your sister is way more obedient!"

Ella scoffed, not caring about what was said to her. She bent down, not wanting to look at the man anymore, though his face was covered.

"Uh... You... You better come over here." Andy suddenly started walking towards them with a look of fear and trepidation.

"What's going on?" Mask Man quickly stood up, then he smirked underneath his mask. "Has the family shown up early to give us the money?" He turned to Ella with a covered sickening look. "Your family must love you so much."

Even though his face had never been shown to her before, Ella imagined him to look like a hideous-looking man, with a large ugly looking nose, and a disgusting, sick smile. She chuckled and then gagged to herself silently at the picture in her head.

"I don't think it's the girls' family!" Andy's words made Ella's smile turn upside down. Her family hadn't come to their rescue.

"Then who?!" Mask Man showed how exasperated he was by pounding a fist against the wall, which scared Ella a little and began to wake Etta up.

Mask Man headed to the window and looked out. He felt a sick feeling in his stomach once he saw why Andy was so terrified.

There were two police cars, two other cars, and a large black limo parked outside of his house.