☆☆Chapter 4☆☆

"Vote for me!"

Chloe's loud voice rang through the entire school, earning a lot of attentions from people that walked by.

"Oh my goodness, I didn't think she would do this," Tiki looked terrified. "The only thing I have on me are cupcakes to share around the school, but look at Chloe! Hiring a band to play for her!"

"Tiki, it's okay! Just because she did this doesn't mean she's going to win," Marinette tried to assure her.

"Oh yes it does!" Sabrina walked up to them with a sneer. "Chloe worked so hard on this. She's going to get it!"

"Sabrina, walk away from us before my fist meets your face!" Alya warned, sending Sabrina a glare.

Sabrina rolled her eyes but walked away anyway, walking over to Chloe.

"It's okay, Tiki," Alya assured her again. "I sent Rose, Mylene, Juleka and Alix to give the cupcakes out to everyone, telling them to vote for you. I still think you got this!"

"Thank you so much, you two." Tiki pulled Marinette and Alya into a hug. "What would I ever do without you two?"

"That's exactly it. Nothing!" Alya laughed.

"Anyway Alya, before Chloe rudely interrupted you, you said you had something to tell us," Marinette reminded. "Care to tell us now that the trumpets and drum has died down."

"Oh yeah, that's right." Alya took out a folded paper from her pocket. "I have a secret admirer. He sent me a love poem just before I got to school."

"How would you know it's a he?" Tiki asked with a frown.

"I mean, it's a love poem. I don't think any girl is interested in me. At least not that I know of, but I'm positive it's a boy. And I have a feeling I know who," Alya chuckled. "I've already made a list of who it could be."

The first bell rang and the girls quickly started hurrying, not realizing they were going to be late for class.

Tikki had her first class with Marinette, so both of the girls headed over there. Chloe sent them her usual smirk, but they were glad that she wasn't in the same class as them.

As soon as Marinette entered class, her phone suddenly dinged, and she took it out, excusing the fact that the teacher was just about to start class.

A message from an unknown?

Marinette frowned, staring at her phone as she headed to the seat. She accidentally bumped into a desk, but quickly apologized and continued on.

☆☆
8:29am| A - meet me after school ☆☆ ☆☆

Marinette frowned even harder. A? Who's A? She had a few ideas, after all she knew a few boys who had their names starting with A, but only one name stood out in her mind.

☆☆
8:30am| A - don't worry, I'm safe. I just need to talk to you about something important. By the way, this is Adrien ☆☆

Even though she had suspected it was him, she didn't know why she still blushed at the mention of Adrien. How did he even get her number anyway? She didn't remember ever giving him her number.

Before she could send a reply back though, the teacher cleared her throat and began class, telling everyone to put their phones away. Marinette sighed and put her phone away, but she had to admit—throughout the entire class, all her mind was on about was what Adrien wanted to talk to her about.