Prolouge

(GOD THIS BOOK IS SO BAD 💀 PLS READ WITH CAUTION I MADE THIS A LONG LONG WHILE AGO)

        My mother is a wretched woman. Someone so narcissistic and foul, I would cringe when I heard her voice. When I was younger, sure she was okay. She treated me as her daughter, but as I got older, she became...a monster. A stupid, neglectful, abusive, and toxic monster. Maybe it was stress, maybe it was because she knew what father was doing, maybe it was because she was insecure. I have no idea what goes on in her messed up brain.

         Her favorite hitting weapon was sticks, and clothe hangers. She would get mad at me for the littlest things. I didn't comb my hair, I look ugly, I'm not smiling, I'm smiling too much, I'm being quiet, I'm stupid. It all ended in the same way, first it would start with insults and resentment, and would end with her hitting me. She'd say "You're useless!!! Why did I ever give birth to someone like you!! If I knew this would happen, I would've never given birth to you!!"

         And at the end of it, she would glare at me and cry. She'd cry and cry, trying to earn sympathy. My sister, was a baby, and she still...I hate her. I hate her. She's just an adult that knows she has power over us, and misuses it! Adults are stupid and dumb and just freaking horrible! Why won't anyone save us? If I could punch her in the face I would.

        The only feeling I have for that woman is hatred, nothing more nothing less.

     The world will forever, be unsavable in 12 years. Plastic will kill the ocean, global warming will flood the lands and we'll be in an ice age. Like hell! I'm never having that future!! Why do adults think, they can just do what they want and destroy the world for the next generation!? What are we gonna do!? You adults think you can just leave the world like this and we'll solve it!? By the time, we actually have the power to do something, we'll already be dead!! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!

        Who cares about my 265 IQ, when I can't save the world with it!!!...wait...save the world.....with my 265 IQ...FINE THEN! This nine year old will be the president of the United States in one year! I count on it!! And after I save the world, I'll go and play all the otome games I want and I'll spoil my sister with everything she wants! And I'll make sure to arrest that b***!! Don't underestimate the power of 265 IQ!!

      One year later~~~

    I did it, I became president, just ignored that rule about being over 30. I'm 10! Ha! 2 more years and the world is saved! Just wait!

.