Chapter 6

It was time, yes.... We were going to the last year of middle school. This is when Lidia finally appears! I somehow really want this to be the showdown of the century. But I also didn't.

"Oi, Madeleine!!! You ready yet?! I'm gonna leave you!! Actually I'm already in the carriage!!!" August yelled. 💢💢💢 I'm getting there. I quickly got up and ran to my window. I could see August slowly walking to the carriage nonchalantly. 💢 okay.

I opened the window and looked down, calculating the height from my window and air pressure. I'm not the most physically fit person, but if my calculations are correct, I'll have no injury from this. I quickly jumped out of the window and quickly moved my feet to the roof of the balcony beneath me, midair. I nearly slipped, but I grabbed onto the castle wall bricks.

I sighed of relief. Man that was a bit difficult. I can't be sighing now, I'm not even on the ground yet. I looked to the ground. "From here, it should work." I muttered, as I slowly started to walk lower and lower from the roof of the balcony. I then jumped onto the big balcony rails, balancing just accordingly and then quickly jumped to the ground. I kind of almost fell to the ground, but I saved my self by crouching.

When I looked up, August and the rest of the servants were staring at me, shocked. ".....hi." I muttered as I got up and walked past them into the carriage, nonchalantly. August just stared at me, really, really shocked. "Hm? You gonna get in? We're leaving you." I said as I started to close the door of the carriage. August, just in time, ran in and sat down. I laughed brightly.

"...you...wha- how- I" it seemed August couldn't see how to say his sentence. "You told me to b quick, so I did so." I replied, casually staring outside as the carriage started to move. "Ha~Ah..Anyway, it's the first day of the last year in middle school!" August yelled, smiling. That was a surprise, August doesn't smile a lot. "Are you excited?" I asked him, smirking. He looked at me judgmental. "What.?????" He can't seem to comprehend why I think he's excited ahah!

"Anyway...uh, how are your grades?" He asked unsure how to restart the conversation. "Do you really think you should ask?" I asked him. "I get it, you're at the top of your already advanced class..." he groaned. " NO ACTUALLY! I'm at the bottom! Jk, obviously I'm at the top." I replied leaning on my hand. "...you're so weird.." he sighed.

Well, I think I'm perfectly normal, August. I can't see what your talking about, August. I mean I can, but I disagree.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As walked into the school, there I saw her. Light brown hair and bright green eyes, her hair just shorter than her shoulders and curled a bit at the tip. She had a pretty smile on her face, and long eyelashes. She had quite a pretty face. Everyone noticed her cuteness immediately, as people stared deeply at her. She was on,y waking through the hallways but she seemed to be stunning. "...."

I sometimes get mad. This is a time. As I passed her, she fell by herself and then stared at me madly. "Hey!!" She yelled angrily. "Did you trip me!?" She asked as she got up. I stared at her blankly. "What are you talking about, of course I didn't. I'm literally standing three feet away from your feet. Do you perhaps not have eyes?" I asked confidently.

She got madder. "How can you say that!? That's so mean!" She yelled. "I'm only saying it because it's true. I'm not your mother, I'm not gonna baby you and say, 'oh it's all right you probably didn't see me! But I promise promise you I didn't trip you.'" I replied not batting an eye. She stared at me mad. "M-my mother's dead!" She yelled. I know. I know your mother's dead. "...are you using that fact for sympathy?" I asked. She looked appalled. "Of course I wouldn't! I would never disrespect my mother like that! How can you just accuse me of that!?" Lidia yelled half desperate.

"I'm not, I'm merely asking you. If you look back at my sentences, you can see that I have only asked you. Literally." I said casually. "Hey...let's stop fighting, okay?" August said as he grabbed my arm. Lidia's eyes lighted up as she saw august and his pretty fairy like face. I could see a little blush on her face. "I can't believe you got into a fight already, Madeleine." August complained. " I really didn't start it, I was merely defending myself. And what's wrong with that?" I asked.

He suddenly pulled my arm, and my face got closer to his. His face is so close.. I widened my eyes. His ruby red eyes stared deep into mine and he said, "Lots of things. You should be trying to not make people mad, Madeleine." I blushed a little. I never thought August could act like that. He then let go of my arm. August sighed, and said, think you'd be so troublesome." Why are you trying to act like an adult?

I then noticed that Lidia was staring daggers of envy at me. Huh. Okay. Suddenly, August grabbed my hand and walked away. I watched Lidia's face brim with anger and envy as I got dragged away. Huh. Okay.

"Are you just unsocial or something?" August asked me. Hm? "No, when I try I can be quite social." I replied. In my last life, I usually talked to millions of people on a podium about many many things. I also, had to have good relations with all the world leaders I met, or wars would cause. Though I personally wanted to just take them over, I knew that avoidable death would be best to avoid revolts. Many people back then found me very charming and mature. So, I don't know what you're talking about, August.

"Okay then." August replied as he let go of my hand. "Just try not to get into trouble." I smiled brightly with flowers surrounding me. "Maybe." I said as I walked away.