Chapter 1

"Yes, the plan has succeeded. We have successfully exterminated plastic from the ocean. And our China air case, is thankfully solved. The world is getting better." I said smirking. The reporters flashed their cameras at the figure of myself standing tall. I did it, with hard work I saved the world. Children can have a future to look forward to, even if their lives are horrible, they have a future. And I did it in 2 years. I was able to find a replacement plastic, which is easy to recycle and I've been making sure no plastic gets to the ocean with people working in the drewage systems.

And thanks to the recycling bins placed in so many places and the recycling ads, more and more people have been recycling. Hey, do you see me now, Mom? Well, I can't say much, she's dead after all. She was diagnosed with tuberculosis, and she died because of it. I never was able to put her in jail, my sister lives with me now. I wish I could have done this sooner, because there's so many places that we weren't able to fix because of all the horrible damage already done. Including all the dead reefs...but even so, I did something. I did something! For now, I can finish that otome game, Lilac Love^_−! Of course I don't really like it per-say, just mildly enjoy how ridiculous it is.

The speech went on. "Thanks to the CWWFW's worldwide efforts, we have finally got past Global warming, pollution, and forest animal extinction. We will continue to work hard on other projects, until them, please keep supporting us." I finally said, ending my speech. I carefully walked to the right of the stage. Suddenly, something hit my stomach. It was hard and a bit bullet like. Ahh...AHHHHHHHH! It hurts it hurts it hurts! Stop it! I hate it!! I fell to the ground, WHY DOES IT HURT!? I was shot, assassinated to be exact. Yes I'm sure of it, I won't survive. With my last seconds, bring a future to my death. My body guards yelling and one of them looking over me, trying to stop the blood. He was a tall, muscular man, his name was George. "George..." I croaked.

He looked surprised and yelled, "President Adachi! No you must save your breath!" I smiled, "I Mikoto Adachi, present...*cough cough* you this....as my will...save the world..." I muttered to him, my voice feeling coarse. I slowly got out a paper from my pocket. The very bottom, where there was no writing, was covered in blood. My blood. Ugh.. "Save the world....*cough* George...give this to an official....please....make sure the next...president is oka-," As soon as I handed the paper to him, my whole world went numb.

I couldn't see anymore. Bye bye my beloved world.....my sister, I'm sorry...for leaving you....please grow up with a smile on your....face....

Eh? I'm alive? How? I looked around, this isn't my bedroom, it much less fancier than this!! Wait is this a reincarnation manga!? It actually happened in real life, no way! I grabbed my hair and looked at it. Black, as normal...then what.... A mirror! I need to find a mirror! I spotted a mirror in the corner and carefully got out of my bed to it. This...girl...IS NOT ME!! Hair tied in curled pigtails, and I mean the low kind, none of that twintail garbage. And her hair was softly curled. She had bright blue eyes and was wearing a night gown.

I can tell, who she is just by looking at her. The villainess in Lilac Lovers ^_−. Princess Madeleine Maria de Florente, She is the only princess of the Florente Empire, which is where Lilac' takes place. The heroine, Lydia Von Schneider is a Common girl, who valued her normal life, but was turned into a noble, after the count requested to have his illegitimate child live with him. She was then, sent to The Silvia Maria Academy for Magic and nobles. Lydia met many, many men and they all fell in love with her. One of the love interests was Prince Augustine de Terraine, he lives with Madeleine But is in no way related to her. Prince Augustine is a prince from a neighboring kingdom, he was sent here as an offering to appease Madeleine's dad.

       Since Augustine is the only prince with black hair in the Terraine country, he's highly valued but they're more scared of the Florente Empire. In the otome game, black hair signified extremely strong magical power! The darker the hair color, the bigger amount of magical power they possessed, and Augustine and mine are pitch black. The emperor's is black too, but not as black as either one of us. That's why, he labeled Augustine as his new successor.