Chapter 9

He stared at me, nonchalantly. "Then, I'll call you Belle." He said. "Does that mean we're friends?" I asked acting puppy like. He looked at me blankly before smiling maturely, "Sure." That annoys me, what, do you think your better than me you brat. "What class are you in, Belle?" He asked.

    With a smile I said, "Uh well, I'm class E..." He looked surprised, "My, thats pretty low~."

Hahahahaha, die.

"Well, what do you honestly expect of me! It's not like I even like school!" I lied loudly. He laughed, "I think school is fun, well, I like learning."

    "Is that so? That's a pretty vague reason." I replied. He looked at me, "Well, the girl in class E can't speak much for herself."

God, I want to punch his face.

"I guess I can't..." I said while looking down. This act is killing me, How do I end the conversation without revealing myself and still remaining on good terms with him?

    "Don't look down like that, It's not bad to be in Class E, you just need to, ya know, like school somewhat at least." He said as he patted my head. What. Did. You. Just. Do.

Who the f%&$ do you think you are, that you can pat my head like I'm less than you?

    I smiled gently, "Well, I guess I like school a bit..."

Title gave me a charming smile, "Then that's good."

"I should get going now, Bye bye Title!" I said quickly before trying to quickly get away.

"Ah! Wait!" He yelled as he grabbed my hand. I looked back at him, confused. He slowly opened my palm and put something inside, but I wasn't able to see before he walked off. "Bye, then, belle." He said.

I looked down at my hand and there it was.

The Symbol Of Sierr.

A horrified expression appeared on my face. Maybe deep down I was hoping that title wasn't Sierr, that in the end we would still remain friends.

This symbol on my hand, is the most horrifying thing I have ever received, not even the bullet that killed me is this horrifying.

I pursed my lips as it faded. Title is Sierr....

        "August!!!" I yelled jumping onto his back. "What the hell!?" He yelled back. I kept hugging him, tightly. He looked confused as he stared back at me. "What?" He asked looking annoyed. I held him tighter, "I feel stressed so I'm here to recharge for the war that's round the corner." I replied. His whole face blushed quickly, and he looked panicked.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" I then fell asleep right there, I could hear August yelling, "Leine? Did you fall asleep?!"

Yes, yes I did.

The next day I woke up in my bed. I blinked a couple of times. Ugh, just remembered what happened. I think I should do some yoga. Or I play play golf. I got out of bed quickly and ran to August's room. Today was a Saturday.

  "AUGUST!" I yelled as I came into his room. Oh. He was still sleeping. Well..... I walked up to him, quietly. I softly played with his hair. "Yo, wake up." I whispered in his ear. He suddenly jumped up horribly afraid. "OMFG A demon whispered into my ear." He yelled. August then realized it was me.

      "Yeah, thanks." I said. He slivered down back to his lying position on his bed. "Don't scare me like that." He sighed.

"August, wanna play something?" I suggested to him. He looked confused. "What are you? A kid?" He asked with a smile. It's just in my last life too, I was always too busy to do fun stuff. My mother made me work and do every chore around the house so I never had time to do anything other than school and my sister. Even after she died and I became president, I barely had time to even play an otome game. I was hoping to finish it too.... but then I died. I feel as though my childhood back then was wasted.

"How about tennis?" I said as I pulled him out of bed. He reluctantly joined.

The ball hit my racket easily. It felt quite satisfying to hit a ball with a racket. Too bad it hit out. "What the heck, Leine! It's out! Your not even giving me an actual game!" August yelled. Dude shut up, I never said I was good at sports💢💢💢

I frowned. "LET ME SERVE AGAIN!" I yelled to him. August threw me a ball. As I grabbed the ball, I slowly closed my eyes. Calculate it, Madeleine. Calculate it. The force of air, point of contact, timing, position, geometry,trajectory.

I slowly breathed in the cold air. The wind flew past my pigtails.

With that I quickly opened my eyes and served.

It hit.

"15-love!"

LOL im better than u nOOb