Epilouge (real?)

As the only child and current princess of the Florente Empire, I'm supposed to be spoiled but instead I'm forced to do math problems! Ugh my brain can't compute.

         "I actually cannot believe your my sister's kid," my aunt commented as I dueled an addition problem.

           "Ehhh? What do you mean?"

            "Because by your age, sis was already on highschool trigonometry.." aunt commented.

"What but I was told she was pretty dumb when she was small." I replied

"...Pretend you didn't hear that, maybe since your mom was dumb when she was smaller you'll be some genius by the time you're 8-9 too," She said.

"Really?! You think so?" I smiled.

I've turned 9 today. I'm still not smart. I was told LIES.

And now I have some brother! He's ugly and stupid and he has dark purple hair which means he's been blessed by some dark magic fairy and it's super powerful too and I'm not..

      I hate him! I bet he thinks he's so great with his dark purple hair and weird red eyes- even though I have red eyes too-

      Also mom named him so he has a weird ass name too.

           "Sissy! Look what I found!" He said with his childish voice.

"Hello,...Christopher." I said harshly looking down at him. He giggled at my words. He then raised up his clenched hands to my face. Okay, now I'm really wondering what's inside. I looked at his fists for a few seconds before he promptly opened them to reveal a bug.

"AHHHHHH KILL IT-,"I yelled before backing away immensely. Christopher giggled again. He then tossed the bug away before walking up to me with an innocent smile and then kicking my shins.

"AGH IT HURTS GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-,"

He ran away yelling, "HA THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR PUTTING GLUE IN MY HAIR!"

Tch! WHAT DEMON CHILD!

"Yo, it's nice to meet you," the prince of a neighboring kingdom greeted. He was around the same age as me but there was one key difference between the both of us other than the fact we're two different genders. His eyes look dead inside. WAKE ME UP INSIDE CANT WAKE UP- something like that huh?

"...lol who r u tho"

"What???"

"Let me put it in simpler terms, what's ur name."

"Adrian,"

Ehh, I expected adrians to have blonde hair and green eyes.

"Aight, I'm Ryouko and I've noticed you have pitch black hair."

         "Yeah and it seems," he looked at my hair with a smug look, "you have blonde hair LOLOLOLOLOL"

        ... THIS BITC-

          "Since you have blonde hair, I'll just guess you're dumb too," he looked at my shocked face, "looking at you're face I can tell I'm right."

         I clenched my fists. "I'm going to beat you in everything you try and I'll show you who's dumb you little piece of turd!"

My mother peeped her head around the corner. "Ryouko, it'd be nice if you didn't call the prince of our neighboring country a turd,"

I gasped. "YOU WERE LISTENING!?"

(Now here's the drawings I made for the final part I'm ever posting here)

(I tried to make Madeleine and Ryouko have very differing personalities because I believe that children might have qualities similaf to their parents but will always possess nearly completely different personalities

(I tried to make Madeleine and Ryouko have very differing personalities because I believe that children might have qualities similaf to their parents but will always possess nearly completely different personalities. Also because I wanted to draw them and not have them be carbon copies of each other lololololol)

 Also because I wanted to draw them and not have them be carbon copies of each other lololololol)

(Adrian x Ryouko < Leine x August)

(Thank you, I love you all. This is the second time I've ever finished a series lol. I've always been fascinated with geniuses and I've written a lot of stories about them but I always felt I wasn't smart enough to write them. I still don't feel smart enough. But I've grown to love my cocky, childish yet sweet siscon of a main character that is Madeleine. I hope you enjoyed this story. Thank you for being with me for the ride. This is the end. Tbh tho I was really dying when y'all started calling her giraffe)

.(Patrice will end the series with love)

.
.
.
.

.