Chapter 28

Announcement of officially becoming the crown princess of Florente and heir to the throne. I smiled brightly, Today was it. IM SO HAPI.

      "Princess, what are you doing staring at yourself in the mirror?! We need to get you prepared!" One of my maids said as they hurried me along. Ahhhh.

They bathed me in rose water and brushed my hair to make it soft and smooth. I had a wonderful Scent if roses now. Then they got one of my tiaras from the jewelry and placed it on my head after my dress was on.
           I sighed as I looked at myself. I had dressed up only once before and it was almost two years ago.... my, Madeleine you sure are pretty huh...

           "YOO Leine I'm coming in!" August said as he opened the door. When I spotted him, I smiled brightly.
"Hello,"

He looked shocked again,

"Leine...." he muttered. I stared at him.

          "You're... very beautiful today,"

I stayed silent and thought about his words.
       "Ehhh that's not something a guy with a girlfriend should be saying is it?" I yelled.
      He jumped, "uhh that was-"

I smirked, "an act. I know."

        He stared at me silently. "We're you trying to make me jealous?" I asked,
"...."
      "Well,...it worked." I said casually. He looked surprised before a smile appeared on his face, "Then you love me too?"
      "Whaaat? I've loved you even before I met you so it doesn't count," I replied before walking past him.
       "What a casual confession..." he muttered. "You should really be an actor, August," I replied.

He laughed behind me.

       "Madeleine!" Father yelled as he hugged me and August, "Well are you nervous?"

         "Regarding what?" I asked.

           He laughed, "Well, of course Leine wouldn't be.."

            "Because it's a happy occasion that I've been waiting for, for a very long time. I have no time to feel nervous.." I replied.

            "What an odd way of thinking," he commented.

              "Father..."

              We walked to the chapel, So let me go through what's gonna happen again. I'm gonna get coronated as the official crown princess and then we announce it to the world. I smiled as we got nearer and nearer to the priest.

            He held a crown waiting for me. I feel excited, how long have I been waiting for this I wonder. Madeleine.... I wonder what the original Madeleine would think of this. Her not getting exiled but rather becoming the crown princess? How amusing isn't it?

          After making a speech about me the priest said some prayers as he slowly placed the crown on my head. The official crown princess Madeleine Maria de Florente. What a name.

         We then left the chapel and moved to the balcony of the castle at which below were thousands of citizens. As we stepped out into the sunlight, I could hear crowds of people talking. There were a lot of people who came huh.

          "As you can see, the person I have chosen to become the official heir is my daughter and now Crown Princess Madeleine Maria de Florente," he said with a smile. The crowd stayed silent for a few seconds taking it in before cheering.

       What a day.

We finally got home, I felt tired so I ran to my bed as soon as possible. My maids quickly grabbed the crown from my head so me jumping on the bed wouldn't smash it. I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep right there. It was already late in the day.

         I heard footsteps in my slumber. I recognized them, August... he walked up to me and smiled.

_____________________________

She was asleep alright. I wish she could've stayed awake a little longer so we could sort stuff out...

         I looked at her. She looked pretty even while sleeping or maybe love is blinding me from seeing her as anything but pretty. No, I thought she was pretty when I first saw her too.

         "...I wish you'd wake up and tell me what we should do with our relationship right now~" I called.

She suddenly stood right up. Ahh guess she wasn't sleeping from the beginning. She was bright red. Oop never seen her blush before in my life!

      How cute~~~

I smiled, "so you weren't asleep I knew it!"

     She became even more red before sitting down on her bed and asking me, "well, what should I do?"

       "Idk promise to marry me?" I told her.

        "You want me to propose to you." She replied.

          "....yes and you can even hold up a sign if you want."

         "I think I'll pass on holding up a sign,"

           We both laughed like maniacs. "But won't you?" I asked her tilting my head.

          "Sure let's get married when we get older!" She responded holding out her pinkie finger. I happily made a pinkie promise with her. Even though she's a so called genius, she's surprisingly childish. I like that very much about her~

.

(Oop
Here's the lineart for it. Does it still look like a giraffe???)

 Does it still look like a giraffe???)