Chapter 3

The ride to school looked pretty thanks to the warm colors of fall. Hmm. Lydia comes into my school in the last year of middle school, it said so in the intro. So until then, I shall defeat August in grades. Also I should try to work on my physical power, cause in my last life I was weak as heck. But I'm a bit happy this world has IQ tests, cause if they didn't my whole 265 IQ in another world schmick wouldn't work. I watched as the temple esc palace of a magic school came into view. I always wanted to go to Hogwarts.

Our carriage driver opened the doors and helped August and I get off. We walked across the gigantic concrete stairways in the front to the big door's entrance. As soon as we went inside, we separated. I left him in a flash. I gotta start on studying about the world, to the library! I navigated my self through the school and got to the library fairly quickly. Good thing class doesn't start until an hour. I slowly crept to the books about science, magic and all the famous stuff. Learning these would be essential, since they're the only things different from my world's education. I mean math is fine, It's literally the same. I carried a ton of books to a little seating area and started.

"Magic was given to us, by the sacred Kami after spirits had attacked our lands. It enabled us to defeat the spirits and make them docile. Now, spirits play a big role in choosing which element we have an affinity for. If a water spirit likes you, then your magic becomes more in tune with water. This is showed by the hair color to some extent, if a child is born with light hair that means they have the affinity for light magic, the lowest form of magic, or they have no magic at all. While if a child is born with pitch black hair, it means all the spirits have taken a liking to them, and they posses great magical power. This cannot be changed about them."

Well, it seems besides magic, all science is relatively the same, and magic seems to revolve around science a bit too. That's good. I just need some facts about the world I live in now, since the otome game never explored it well enough.

"Florente has been a prospering Empire for more than 1,000 years. The Empire started with the king Umio conquering seven lands during his war for salt. His country is known as The Florente Empire's founding country, it was called Rnege. Over the years, Florente had asserted itself as the strongest Empire in the world. Our Emperor, Emperor Adrian Diomiteis de Florente became known around the world as, 'Its him run away!'." What a stupid nickname.

          Then it just listed more and more stuff. I read through the whole library in an hour, even reading the fiction. I read it so, I could better understand the culture and how they portray a lot of stuff. The otome game really didn't go this stuff. I put the last of the books back into their shelves and walked out of the library, I'll have to read through the royal library as well. Documents about the country written by actual officials are going to be really important.

"Ah! Look it's the princess." A few girls moving to their classrooms whispered. "She has pitch black hair..." they muttered. In the otome game, Madeleine would've probably freaked out if she heard this. I just passed by them, walking to my classroom. I bumped into August along the way. "Where were you? I was looking around for you." He asked. "I was in the library." I replied. "Oh? I heard you weren't the studious type though." He said. "I have a 265 IQ, what do you expect me to do. It gets pretty boring after a while though." I said. It really does though, in my world, I understood everything so perfectly I got bored from the endless cycle of teaching. It made me really think of dropping out, but I endured.

        "You're still going on about that?" He asked questionably. "It's the truth, if you want you can test me for it, and I'll have 265." I replied. "But that's genius level." He said. "That's why I'm a genius." I said. "Okay then, 'genius' I'll go test you as soon as we get home!" He yelled as he walked off to our class faster. "Thanks" I muttered.

            So, Madeleine already had really bad grades. She really is dumb.....like wow. The teacher had just passed out tests from a week ago, and she basically failed in everything. EVEN HER NAME. She forgot to write it, but the teacher only knew it was Madeleine's because she doodled a stick man in the top right corner.....

           Somehow, I will turn her grades around..... "Madeleine, you really must at least put down your name...or you're grades are really gonna put you in kindergarten..." the teacher said sympathetically to me as she handed me my paper. "I know." I replied serious. She looked surprised. My tone of voice is different than Madeline's, I don't know how father didn't notice this. I mean it's still Madeleine's voice, just she's talking deeper. I don't understand why as soon as I reincarnated Madeleine's voice got deeper.

         I mean it makes me sound cool, so I don't really care. But the teacher's giving me weird glances, maybe I should practice vocal exercises. August, who was sitting next to me giggled. "And you said you had a 265 IQ." He whispered. "In the next test, I'll have the highest score in this whole school." I said irritatedly. ILL SHOW YOU AUGUST, IM SMARTER THAN THIS WHOLE SCHOOL! ILL STUDY BOUT THIS WORLD SO MUCH, YOULL CRY!! I never knew this feeling of competitiveness was still inside me after I totally successfully implemented solar cars and biodiesel cars. America had a whopping 98% of people using these and I converted gas station all around the world to house vegetable oil instead of gas. Many companies also worked with me to make their cars into either one. More people used the biodiesel so we didn't have much of a problem with people losing their jobs over gas. And in the other parts of the world, biodiesel and solar cars were even a bigger hit than in America, 99%, 100%, its was varied between those numbers.

           I had spent a lot of money on the solar cars, but it was a good investment. I did make sure everyone sold solar cars to be more expensive for a reason, it was to promote biodiesel. If there were more biodiesel cars, than gas stations wouldn't have to be outta business. They just have to change their name. I also had to tweak GPS'. But further more, Most of the world in earth uses this stuff. WHICH IS GREAT. Oh my I just ranted.

            Anyway, I'll show you who's a genius, August. "Kekekekekekekkekehahahahahh!" I laughed out loud. August stared at me, confused. "Okay then..." he whispered as he slowly turned his head. Since I don't have to worry about global warming this life, I might let myself go a bit. I remember how I thought, evil geniuses were so cool. And then when they got beat, they were so dumb, because there was a way to beat the hero. They ignored that route. So I was always confused at the end. I wonder if parakeets eat pillows if they can sit. Wait what am I talking about.

            "Children! I have a special announcement! Today we will be having a test to measure our intellect. It's a practice test for the college students, so pay attention closely." Our teacher said. She then opened the classroom door, and a woman with papers came in. "Hello, I am the administrator. This won't take long, so please work hard." She said, as she walked down every aisle and passed out the papers. I slowly examined the paper, it was...the IQ test...these sleazy teachers, you should've said it was the IQ test. It literally has every question from the time I took it. They just want to see if there's any geniuses in our group.

I filled out the questions easily, but I didn't rush it. I read all the directions, and stuff. Just Incase they try and juke me with, 'just put your name on the top of the paper and you get an A++" in the directions. Ugh I hate those, like it's to see if I read directions, really!? Nooo!! TESTS SHOULD TEST MY KNOWLEDGE, I ALREADY FREAKIN READ THE DIRECTIONS. GIVE ME SOMETHING HARDER.

       I then raised my hand, "Miss, I'm finished." I said. Everyone stared at me in awe. They hadn't finished yet. "Uh..Madeleine-Sama...it's only been 2 minutes..." the teacher said. "Yes, I know." I replied. "Uh...did you check it over?" She asked. "Yes, I did." I replied. "Um..okay then." She said as she carefully walked over to me and took my paper. She then handed it to the administrator as I put my hand down.

       I looked around, everyone was having trouble with it. Well, I cheated a bit, since I already took the test before. "WAHT!?" The administrator yelled. "This is a 265 IQ!? THE HIGHEST IN THE COUNTRY!? No...IN THE WORLD!!" She yelled as she looked over my test. But of course.  August stared at me dumbfounded. You can't win against me, August. I'll be queen before you know it. kkekekekeHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Maybe I should pursue a career in evil genius, well I'm not exactly evil but I have the laugh down, right?

.