Chapter 31

(Hello my dearest readers, as you might've noticed I changed the cover to..... Ugh...giraffe. And so briefly I'd like to credit the person who made the cover for me. I drew giraffe and she edited it to make her look absolutely stunning.
(This was the orig8nal drawing I made lol,

And this is what jam, my cousin did, [unfortunately she doesn't have any social media

And this is what jam, my cousin did, [unfortunately she doesn't have any social media...]

Pretty awesome rite??? Anyway onto the chapter!)

I looked at myself again and again to see if there was any mistakes.
"What are you doing???" Tohru asked. I jumped a little, "Uh-,"

"Today's your big day, you can't be nervous! Now put on a big smile! You look perfectly pretty!" She slapped my shoulder. Ehhhh... it's not as if I'm nervous.. it's more like if I find any flaws in anything today I think I might have a panic attack. I smirked. Madeleine is getting married today huh. Talking in third person? Wow I must be a weeb-
"Now come on!" Tohru yelled as she pulled me up a bit.
"Is it time already?" I asked.
"Yup! Now stop wasting time, dad is waiting for you to come!" Tohru yelled pulling more and more. Dad... he's waiting. I smiled.

I walked to him, as he turned to look at me I could see tears in his blue eyes. They swam around for a while until he reached out, waiting for me to grab his hand. He suddenly had a big smile. You know dad. I wondered if my original father...would ever get to walk me down the aisle?

"Papa! Look she's walking down the aisle with her dad!"

"Mikoto, when you grow up you'll have to marry too..."

"Really? During that time will you walk me down too?"

"Of course! You're my lovely daughter after all!"

I guess you never got around that huh father. I closed my eyes, I could feel tear swarming but I didn't want to think of him. Even though you're alive, you chose to not be with us. You chose to. At least mom didn't leave us, probably for the worst reasons but she still didn't leave us. You abandoned us, was that miss more important than us? I wonder... I smiled looking down until I grabbed dad's hand. They were warm. I looked up with a bright smile.

Well, I don't care anymore. Because I do have a father who will walk me down now. I do.. I felt myself trying to hold back the tears. Damn! I feel so happy to be alive.

At the end I saw August

At the end I saw August. He had tears in his eyes too. August! What are you doing??? If we both cry how can we say our vows, we need at least one person able to talk!!! He quickly wiped his tears and stared at me determinedly. Lol you're so cute.

At the end, dad let me go and the ceremony started. I started to feel intense nervousness until I saw something. It was a woman. She had pitch black hair that fell to her feet and a pretty face. She wore out of date clothes and it seemed no one else could see her. She had a pretty smile on her face. For some reason she reminded me of Madeleine.

She mouthed the words, "ありがとね" English? I haven't seen or heard or seen someone mouth English words for years

English? I haven't seen or heard or seen someone mouth English words for years. I instantly understood this language but I could tell it wasn't English but that woman mouthed English. Is she- from my world? But why did she say 'thank you'

Suddenly she slowly turned to bubbles and blew away with the wind. For some reason I felt myself thinking of the word, "Silvia,"
I wonder... if that was Madeleine's mother...? I wonder.

"by the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

We kissed and the wedding ceremony was over. I guess we're newlyweds now. I smiled I held August's hand. Can you believe I thought this guy would be my threat in the future. He kissed my cheek lovingly. Ahh married life is wonderful! Lol-

I suddenly started to cry. Ahh I was holding back for the whole ceremony now it's all out-

I'm married now guys!

Damn I'm amazing h-huh. The tears just kept falling down. August looked like he really didn't know what to do so he just held my hand tighter. Lol- I kept crying.

I'm so happy I get to marry you and be to be walked down the aisle by my father and my sisters here..
And and and....
I'm just so happy!

I never knew I could be this happy!

I suddenly had the biggest smile ever.

Thank you,

(End)

(Lol DONT worry I'll post epilogues)