Chapter 7

My classes were going alright. I've noticed that I usually can spot what the most important information is while the teacher is talking, a bit quickly. I always thought everyone could do that, but as I look at my peer's notes, I find that I was wrong. Maybe, I'm just a genius. Wait that's what I am.

I don't really have photographic memory, and I'm most certainly not perfect. My IQ just states, I have great problem solving skills. And I'm just a witty thinker. I have a charismatic personality and I have obvious strong opinions. but I'm not biased and I think through problems. I guess my skill set was molded for me to be president. But I've most certainly worked hard for this brain of mine, and Kami gave me another chance to use it. So, why wouldn't anyone want to take over the largest empire in the world! It's not like I'll be tyrannical, that always leads to revolts! Hahahahaha!

         "Who are you?" A voice asked. I turned my head towards them, quickly. It was a young boy with dark blonde hair that faded into black, and he had big golden eyes. Ah...I know who this is! This is the yuki-type love interest, Michael! You know the type like yuki from fruits basket or yuki from cardcaptor Sakura. I guess Norman from tpn counts!

"Ah-Good morning, I'm- " I replied. He tilted his head. "The princess? I thought she was gonna be a stuck up, b*!%$." He replied, with a gentle smile.

He has a foul mouth though, aha... I'm guessing he could tell who I was from my face.

He was my favorite out of all the love interests because he was like this really bright character, and I was totally into that.

"Yes, Are you going that way, I'm sorry for getting in your way," I said, as I slowly moved to the side. He smiled warmly, "thank you." He said before leaving. I sighed. Ugh, was he important in Maddie's route. I probably shouldn't nickname her Maddie, it reminds me of dance moms and that's just garbage.

I don't really think so, in the otome game, during his route, he still protected Lidia from Madeleine and Madeline still got punished but he doesn't become king all the way. So, I don't have to worry about him unless he starts falling for Lidia.

Wait that's pretty likely, dam. I sighed.

"What are you sighing for?" August asked as he walked past me. I stared at him with my eyes, "August, wanna create an atomic bomb?" I asked quickly. He looked confused. "What?" He asked. I then started to walk off. I've been told by many that I say random things suddenly and don't follow up, but I personally find myself to- ..... well, back to the carriage we go.

"Oi, Leine Wait!" Auagust called after me, as he ran towards me, catching up. I smiled, as I stopped. "How was your classes?" I asked. He sighed, "Boring." He said. "Eh? But I thought you were some kind of genius, even the nobles have been talking about your magical prowess." I replied with a cunning smile.

He stared at me with disgust, "Can you please take a look at yourself." He said. What. What? Oh, I get it. Your being petty cause I have better stats than you. How immature." I stated. He sighed, "What are you talking about?"

I then grabbed his hand and said, "you know what we should do when we get home, August?" I asked eagerly. "Do our homework." He replied. "No. WE SHOULD PLAY MINI GOLF!" I yelled with a big smirk.

He looked confused again, "Are all geniuses like this?" He whispered. "Oi, Oi, I heard that." I muttered to him, with a look.
August passed me by with smile. My eyes widened. For a moment there, I thought I saw that symbol on his arm.... no, I didn't mistake it. There's no way I'd mistake it. It was one of the clear game mechanics in the otome game!

There are, in total, five love interests for the game. Augustine, Micheal, Titanium, Inder, and.... Sierr. Now, everyone else is fine and all. I mean August isn't but they are fine. Sierr is the big one. Sierr is an immortal sorcerer and a child genius, he was introduced later in the game, halfway as a secret love interest. His full name is Sierr A. How original, right?

He has an extremely similar personality type to I, and it's also the reason why I never liked the guy, while everyone else was stoked about him. I just found his personality hard to deal with and super dumb. Wait, but not me, he has no correlation to me.

Anyway, the reason why I am saying this is because he will be introduced unbelievably soon. Unlike in the game. This is because of the symbol that appeared on August's arm. The symbol was a fore coming of his arrival. To those he found worthy he put the symbol on and it would show up when near. During the last of his route, Lidia had to use this mechanic to locate him as he had suddenly left the banquet hall. The symbol is iconic to the game and no one else has such a vivid and recognizable symbol! Including the fact that August is someone who Sierr finds worthy in the game, this proves the point that Sierr will appear early.

Sierr is supposed to appear in the high school part of the otome game and yet his symbol appeared in the middle school year. This must be because of the new changes in the game, also known as me. Maybe it was because I stole his title, back when he was actually a high schooler. He had an IQ of 260, and I passed him by 5.

A mere child no less.

Now, this is bad for me because of two things. One, he's better at me than magic. Two, he probably hates me. So, putting one and two together, I'm dead.