Chapter 17

I woke up, huh. AGH I feel depressed.

I rolled around in my bed for a while. Sighing, I woke up and started to put my hair in pigtails, when I saw it.

I looked in the mirror. Ehhh? Who's that. Oh wait.

It's me

It's me. I guess I'm really not used to this since I do this every morning LOl. Yeah, I'm definitely getting dumber. And it's your fault dad!

    I breathed in the morning air. The wind from my window blew my hair. It felt like it would be a fun morning. I ran out of my room. Magic lesson with Sierr today! Wow, I'm sounding super energetic today. That's unusual. Father's face came to my mind. It's because of you, huh.

    I got mad.

    Suddenly I bumped into someone as I ran through the hall. "AH! Excuse me." I quickly apologized. As I looked up, a brown haired, golden eyed boy stared down at me. "...what the hell are you doing here." He asked. There was a blonde haired girl behind him. I wasn't sure how to reply. Then I realized. I should just mention Sierr's name right? Since Sierr here is so influential?

    "Uh i'm with Sierr." I replied. He flinched at his name. The girl behind him looked interested, "Sierr-sama is here?" She asked. "Um Yes, we came a few days ago..." I replied. "Uhm does that mean you are going to see him now?" She asked. "Yes. I-," I paused in silence, "Am."

    She looked happy, "Oh my! May I follow you in your meeting?" Suddenly the brown haired boy interrupted, "Sister, we must get going." She looked sad.

    "Um excuse me, but may I ask for your names?" I suddenly asked. "Oh well, I'm Liora Uodonna Amaria." The girl said. Ohh thats the first princess of Amaria, beloved by her people. That's why she's so pretty. "What about you sir?" I asked the boy. He stared at me irritated. Yo yo yo what's up with that, huh? "Even after learning my sister's name you still haven't lowered your head." He said.

    What? "Why should I?" I asked him casually. "Because she is the beloved princess of Amaria!" He yelled. "So what?" I asked him. Maybe I shouldn't have said that but I have a major superiority complex so these thoughts are not in my mind as I spouted such things. I hope the readers forgive me for the avoidable conflicts that are about to occur because of my superiority complex. The princess was shocked. "How insolent, even if you came with Sierr-...Sama, you have no right to disrespect Liora!" He yelled at me.
    I just realized this guy is her brother. Does he have a sister complex? Ahhh siscon. I like the imouto too but I'm more into the nee-sama's. That means this guy is royalty too huh? I wonder what I'm supposed to say to that.

    I stared at him blankly. He looked more enraged. "Including the fact that you haven't once bowed to me either when you clearly know I'm royalty! How can someone have no respect for people above you! Oh wait, of course a commoner wouldn't know manners at all. How can I expect someone who lived like that to have any manners!"