Chapter 25

"So, like, it's been a year since we first left Florente and. Now we're bacc," August said, "what now??"

"We go back to school." I replied nonchalantly. He kinda blinked at my words.

"Why do you like it so much?" August asked. Hmmm. "Because I do?" I decided.

August shrugged, "Okay."

It was a nice new morning, in my bed. In my bed. Haha! IN MY BEd IN FlORENTe! I feel much more accomplished than before for some reason.

I got out of my bed and started to get ready. "Leine! We're gonna be late, come on!" August yelled in the hallway, "Lidia's already eating!"

"WHAT??? I told her to wait for me!" I yelled back running out of my room.

"Good morning, father." I greeted father, who was sat in the middle of the long dinner table eating pancakes. "Good morning Leine! Good morning august!" He yelled in his cheerful warm voice. "Sup'" August greeted before sitting down. Lidia was also here, she was happily eating pretending to eat formally with a knife and fork before giving up entirely. Yup thats my Tohru.

I sat down across from father and next to August. I carefully cut the soft pancakes and added the brownish clear syrup to them. I put it into my mouth and the delectable piece of pancake washed a sense of sweet and softness right onto my tastebuds. I noticed they had blueberries. Every time I chewed and put my molars down, it felt like little balloons of flavor were bursting in my mouth.

"How is it?" Dad asked me with a grin. I stayed silent as I stared at him. "To die for," I replied with a casual smile. It's good.

The springy wind flew into my face as we all came outside the palace. I breathed in deeply, AhHHH my body loves air, because I can't survive without it!

"Yo um, are you gonna come in or-" August asked me. HUh. "Don't worry about her, she's a genius we'll never understand her weird motions. Just know she's saving the world with that dance." Lidia whispered to him knowingly. I- can't say anything to that.

        when we got to the actual school, people stared at me. "Yo um...why are they staring at me?" I whispered to Lidia. "Idk, I didn't mess with their brains with the spell." Lidia whispered back. Oh, so like they're looking at me weirdly because they just watched dad exile me and then bring me back. THat totally makes sense!

          "Welcome back, princess," A voice behind me said. Michael! I turned around. Ahh! Best boy! He had his signature yuki-type smile and blonde hair with black roots! "Yes, hello," I responded.

           "You know for the past year, I feel like you've somewhat been slacking off in your duties as a student council member..." he said. Oh yeah are you gonna kick me out??? "I would love to do my responsibility and kick you out but... even when you were exiled you still got the highest score in the whole school...." He replied. 

        OHHHHH DAMN GET REKT. I'm just kidding. "I'm so sorry for your loss," I said before starting to walk away. "Just do your job this year." he yelled. "Aye Aye captain!" I yelled my back facing him.

      "August!" I yelled when I saw him. "Oh Leine. Y-," August suddenly stopped in the middle of his sentence and widened his eyes. Huh? he ran towards me like a bullet and pushed me to the ground. "HEY WHAT THE HE-,"My eyes widened in horror as I watched August get hit with a black arrow shaped spell and him fall to the ground. Thump.

       I stayed still shocked as some girls screamed in horror. I looked back to the attacker and it was a girl. She was screaming at what she'd done. Ah. She was aiming for me. I nearly leaped to him. "August! Yo-... AUgust!?" I yelled to him. He didn't answer. Nooo. No no no no no.. I touched his face. It felt cold. I felt my hand trembled.
    Slowly my hair came undone, covering my face as I looked down at him. And slowly I turned my widened eye to the girl who had shot it. She jumped when I stared at her. Slowly I got up from the floor and snapped my fingers.
        I teleported August to a hospital, before turning to the girl again. "Look! It wasn't my faul-," She stuttered.

         "HOW THE HELL WAS IT NOT YOUR FAULT?! WHO ELSE SHOT IT?!" I screamed at her, "I WORKED SO HARD TO FIX MY FREAKING LIFE AND HERE YOU COME AND RUIN IT AGAIN!! Who the hell are you to say that to my face?!"

         She looked scared. I quickly walked up to her kicked her shins. "What the-," She yelled. "I THINK THAT'S GOOD REVENGE FOR YOU tRYING TO FREAKING KILL ME AND THEN KILLING AUGUST." I screamed.

          I stepped on her foot. "OW! Stop it!" she yelled. "Does that hurt?" I asked, "Well, so did August when you blindly shot him in the gut. I bet you don't even know what it feels like to get shot in the gut huh?" She trembled as she stared up at me. "Want me to show you?" I asked.

            Magic filled my body in my rage and I was literally about to shoot her when, Sierr stopped me. "Madeleine," Sierr said aloud. I looked to him.

          "Your acting like Ryouko," He said to me seriously. Ryouko? I stepped back. That's... how do you know her? "She didn't kill august. he's kinda uh in a coma I think something like that," Sierr said. EHH! really? I feel so relieved, he's like my best friend.

           The girl looked to sierr with happiness, "Copy-sama!" She tried to reach for him. He glared at her bitterly as if she was a hateable person. She recoiled her  hands, nearly trembling.

           I walked up to him, ignoring the girl and whispered, "How do you know her? Ryouko?" Sierr shrugged, "idk that girl(Lidia) told me to say that if you ever started going mad and lost your composure. Is she like your dog or something?"

           Ahhh tohru you're great. "Yeah, she's a female dog alright." I replied. She's my mom actually.

       He hasn't been waking up for a while, a few days actually. What's up with that? I poked his forehead. wake up. Please? "He's gonna wake up in less than a year so like don't worry" sierr said to me. But I don't know. I feel impatient.

       sierr walked in the hospital room casually. "Yo, you still sulking here?" Sierr asked with a smile. "Yeah, I wish he'd just wake up."

       Sierr stayed quiet for a while watching me. "Do you like him?" He suddenly asked. "Huh, what do you mean?" I replied confused.

       "Romantically," Sierr asked. Hmmmm. Idk. "Idk," I said aloud. I laid my head on the bed. He looked confused. "Then, do you like me?" He asked, laying his head on the bed to make sure we had eye contact.

        ..... to be honest Idk. I never liked anyone in my previous life. "Do you like me?" I asked him.

        "I think I'm in love with you," he replied casually. I widened my eyes. i wasn't expecting that. Madeleine is pretty though huh. "But I also don't like you," He replied. What. "I don't know how to describe it. I don't like people who are like me," He said.

         Ahhh we're similar. "But I like you...but I can't think of you romantically. I feel like the person I fell in love with isn't you but someone you created," He monologued, "I fell in love with orbella." eh. She's really likeable yeah. I would fall for her too, wait isn't she like not real. I based her off Lidia in the otome game bro....  

           So he really likes Lidia in the otome game. I smiled brightly, "Then How bout I act like her and you can confess your feelings and then get rejected."

            "Haven't I already been rejected?" Sierr asked with a smirk. "I guess you have.' I replied.

              "Thanks, Madeleine." He laughed. I smiled, "For one of my best friends, I would reject you a million times."

           The next day August woke up.