Chapter 6

♚

"It really didn't take long before I made him slip."

It was Lord Vince; he just came back from questioning the assaulter. He sat down together with the other Lords that are gathered in the room. "It seems that the rebels have found out about the Eiran Princess. They plan to use her against the throne. They think that with an Eiran descendant, many silent supporters of House Eiran would come up and they plan to use them to support their rebellion."

"Did they really think she would support it by assaulting her." Lord Montgomery spoke referring to Princess Lisa. "Once she sees the people that are loyal to her, she might. Who knows? Either way I don't think they will give her a choice. The initial plan was to wed the princess to the Lord he serves." Lord Vince explained.

"Who is the Lord behind this?" the King spoke the first time. "He bit his tongue off before I could fish it out of him. He said he's already dead anyway, whether he escapes or not." grunted in annoyance.

Everyone was in deep thought when Lord Jin spoke. "The advisers were right about the rebels." he looked at the King. "And by looking at you, I'm sure you already know what they will advise you for this matter." The King's jaw tightened and clench his fist in frustration.

She squinted her eyes as she slowly woke up with her head throbbing. Her hand immediately went to her head as she tried to massage the headache away. It wasn't long until she noticed someone with her head resting against her bedside, sleeping. She smiled looking at her, it was Lady Roseanne. She met her through Princess Jennie and managed to make friends with her in a short amount of time. She must've been worried, she thought to herself as her heart warm up at the thought.

The said Lady started wriggling, slowly waking up. She opened her eyes sleepily and opened wide the soonest she saw Princess Lisa looking at her fondly. "You're awake! We were so worried! I was worried!" she jumped off her seat to hug her. Princess Lisa chuckled at her, her heart warming up even more at the concern as she returned her hug. "Thank you, but I'm okay." she told her in between her chuckles.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Oh! Stay in bed, I'll get the door." the Lady hopped off the bed with so much energy. Adorable, she thought as she chuckled at the Lady one more time. "Who is it?" she said in a very charming way as she opened the door. On the other side of the door revealed Lord Christian with a smile that reached his eyes.